Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the people who complain just want a generic sexy female face. Only problem with that is all the female statues would look the same regardless of personality or race of a character.

Precisely. Not a lot of leeway with the general statue crowd for these type of statues. I think Mark Newman is right at the line before complainers jump ship when it comes to labeling their version of a pretty face sculpt. He gets some slack because the bodies are usually very attractive.

Say all you want about the sculpts...in the end the factories are just gonna jack up the paint app anyway. I doubt we will get what were seeing now anyway.

exactly...I can appreciate what SSC is doing for the most part when it comes to female faces. And really, it's about the sculptors themselves...they tend to want to sculpt realistic women as opposed to a generic comic book faced female. Most of the people who complain just want a generic sexy female face. Only problem with that is all the female statues would look the same regardless of personality or race of a character.
This! I like that SSC's faces look real compared to other statue companies. I love that about their PFF line
Say all you want about the sculpts...in the end the factories are just gonna jack up the paint app anyway. I doubt we will get what were seeing now anyway.
Lol yeah That too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think the ones complaining probably prefer a Bishoujo style of statue (someone who looks 16-18 years old) when it comes to female characters. Personally I think Power Girl looks like someone in her late twenties, which matches up the way comics describe her.

But Nemenforcer is right, in the end it doesn't really mater as it's seems to be rarer all the time that we get anything close to the prototype... so who knows what she'll look like in the end.

CW has nips too but they are hidden. I like treasure hunts

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

How I feel people think when I answer to things like this :lol

2gsetft.jpg

Back