Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always thought of a cougar as mid 30's to mid 40's.

I'm not wanting to or trying to argue, but if someone says something negative towards me I'm allowed to say something back. How do you all of a sudden begin with the personal insults, no life, genius, really man? I do have a life, a great daughter whom I'm lucky enough to have, a great career which affords me the luxury of being a collector, I'm an Red Seal Journeyman Instrument Tech, a Master Electrician and a 4th Class Power Engineer, so genius is a little bit of a stretch but not too far of one :)
Stay off the personal insults, it is after all just a statue and everyone is allowed an opinion on it. Just because my opinion doesn't match yours does not mean I should be harassed for it in anyway.

Life story text 4 the win. Jesus Christ, dude, let us get back to discussing couga...err MIL... I mean Power Girl. :lol

If they release SG before PG ships Ill prob cancel PG... probably.

Think they're gonna look awesome together, with WW of course, which is what brought me into the current line. :yess:
Should rethink that cancel. :wink1:

Life story text 4 the win. Jesus Christ, dude, let us get back to discussing couga...err MIL... I mean Power Girl. :lol

tumblr_inline_mlvz1asQ2w1qz4rgp.gif

Think they're gonna look awesome together, with WW of course, which is what brought me into the current line. :yess:
Should rethink that cancel. :wink1:

My original plan was to put the three main heroines together, BG, WW & SG. PG is a SG substitute... for now. She is hot so probably end up keeping her regardless.

My original plan was to put the three main heroines together, BG, WW & SG. PG is a SG substitute... for now. She is hot so probably end up keeping her regardless.

Same 4, but I don't think I'm going to have BG with them... not sure how I want to display her yet.

I would love to have all 4, BG, PG, SG, and WW. With SSC's bloated ESs and weak EXs though, i will surely settle for good deals on regulars on BG and prob PG and SG too.
:goodpost:

Don't blame you for playing it smart at all, if the Ex does nothing but help hold the otherwise empty box down, why pay a premium for it?

I was being a little sarcastic... :lol

I grew up with Oracle, so I see Batgirl somewhere between 15-19yo, and the same goes for Supergirl.
I gotcha, oracle was babs after college so your more used to cassandra/stephanie highschool batgirl. I'm just looking at this as Babs adult/mid-20's batgirl. Kinda like what-if babs had never been crippled.

Back