Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#286 - OK - thanks.

Of the 4 we know of that had issues, I was trying to see if there was a pattern with the edition #'s.

#194 is mine (nameplate)
#196 is Walls (wonky eyes)
#286 is yours (paint on crown)
#??? is azurepred's (casting bubbles on brow) <----- not sure what number as he hasn't posted that info yet

So basically if you have paint chips in the bust sideshow will ask you to destroy and they will send a new one.

I'm sorry but this is how it has to be specially with the amount of money we spend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think SS is sending out replacements for this?

145 . . .

Thanks.

So - it's not like it's a batch that was numbered close to one-another. Just random QC failures then.

#145 - azurepred (casting bubbles on brow)
#194 - Heavy Metal Spike (nameplate)
#196 - Walls (wonky eyes)
#286 - Terrible Towel (paint on crown)​

I suppose you could argue Walls' "wonky eyes" (#196) could have contributed to my nameplate issue (#194) though :)

So basically if you receive this and your not satisfied and send it back, SS will only allow you to return it for your money back minus the Nrd?

Normally, "damaged" items get 1 of:

1. Replacement item
  2. Discount
  3. Full refund (item cost / shipping / points used)
  4. Refund of item cost but no refund of NRD and/or shipping
  5. The runaround & empty platitudes
  6. A tactful explanation that you are being too picky

What you get depends on how common the issue is, the extent of the "damage", replacement availability, and the person you are dealing with at Sideshow.

For the 4 we know of so far, looks like it will be option 2 or 3 - but we'll see.

Hey Spike what will you do if they say they don't ha e a replacement for you?
And if they say they DO have a replacement I'm gonna be on the phone immediately. We lodged our complaints less then 48 hours apart.

Mine arrives monday, will be able to take a look at it later in the week and hopefully it's all good ;p

Fingers crossed for you. Relatively few with issues so far so hopefully you'll be OK.

Hey Spike what will you do if they say they don't ha e a replacement for you?
And if they say they DO have a replacement I'm gonna be on the phone immediately. We lodged our complaints less then 48 hours apart.

I'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

So is it possible to have SS hav it inspected before they ship it out as a special request?

:lol:lol:lol

Ok but seriously, I asked them to do that for me with the Big Chap LSB after I received TWO bad ones and was told that the products ship directly from the warehouse do that wasn't possible.

Yeah I gave up on ever getting a decent big chap but I do however have what I think is a great Warrior LSB, but I dont remember there being a lot of problems with those.
I had high HIGH hopes for coolorops but I'm not gonna lie I'm not really all that happy about them now. Lol

. . . I had high HIGH hopes for coolorops but I'm not gonna lie I'm not really all that happy about them now. Lol

I totally understand (and sympathise).

To be fair though, I can understand how the issues with yours and azerepred's could have been missed on an assembly line.

Terrible Towel's and mine however . . . well . . . must have been the day after a heavy night out for the QC folks :lol

Back