Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just arrived but I haven't taken it out yet, just wanted to post a quick photo of the $10 extra "pack out" SS provides....... Now that's added protection......:slap

1319570801316.jpg

i paid $10 for the extra pack out on the batman bruce wayne figure and guess what they sent it without any extra packaging :lol

I can't get the smart disc into the holster, advice?

thought i was the only one. i managed to get it on the holster but seems as though it can fall at any moment and i dont want to force the disc too much because i dont wanna damage the holster/armor piece.

thought i was the only one. i managed to get it on the holster but seems as though it can fall at any moment and i dont want to force the disc too much because i dont wanna damage the holster/armor piece.

It fits in best with the bisecting line of the disc paralell to where the the femur would be with the thumb hole down and to the front, like his hand would be oriented to grab it. You can see the grooves along the perimeter of the holster line up with the under side of the disc if you look closely.

It fits in best with the bisecting line of the disc paralell to where the the femur would be with the thumb hole down and to the front, like his hand would be oriented to grab it. You can see the grooves along the perimeter of the holster line up with the under side of the disc if you look closely.

i tried that but it just doesnt snap into place like with the other preds. it doesnt bother me much if it falls off i'll just leave it be and diplay it with out the disc. thanks budy.

On the underside of the disc, you mean the circle with 4 inner circles?

Whats the purpose of the disc splitting apart that little bit?

Funny funny Nova watch predator 2 and in the fight with danny glover in the slaughter house the blade opened when the predator used it.

Back