Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure I already know based off the other Cinemaquettes, but I'm curious what the retail price for this is in U.S. dollars if anyone knows?

I figured as much. I doubt very much I would spend that kind of money on just one statue. It really is a beauty though.

I don't wanna get this thread off topic, and I don't know where else to post this, but do you guys think that the next Cinemaquette might me the Iron Man Mk3 suit? It's possible.

I'm getting this strange vibe everytime I think about it.

I don't wanna get this thread off topic, and I don't know where else to post this, but do you guys think that the next Cinemaquette might me the Iron Man Mk3 suit? It's possible.

I'm getting this strange vibe everytime I think about it.

I thought that Gandalf and Legolas were possible next ones...

but an iron man CM, though not really my thing, would look awesome! :rock

Ooh, a Legolas and Gandalf would be sweet! As long as they get the likeness right of course.

Totally! :rock

I must admit, a CM Gandalf, with a decent (doesn't even need to be perfect:lol!) likeness would rock the world! :lol

I heard somewhere that it might be The Godfather sitting on his office chair. I dont know how true that is but the Iron Man sounds more appealing to me.

Iron Man would definately have been better, this looks quite good but its not my cup of tea I'm afraid :rolleyes:

there are 2 new CMs in production that they wont tell who they are yet.... there supose to blow the predator away.... the god farther is not new news

there are 2 new CMs in production that they wont tell who they are yet.... there supose to blow the predator away.... the god farther is not new news

I'm pretty sure it's Gandalf and Legolas.

They have pics of them on their website. (Not the actual piece, but the character's faces)

Back