Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in!”
I knew i shouldnt have looked in this thread!
Decided to sell the majority of my statues to invest into watches then I looked in here and HAD to order this thing!
Raider will accept your offer on ATAT if your still interested.
GG hope you enjoy your delivery today!
Damn these forums!!!! :banghead :lol

“Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in!”
I knew i shouldnt have looked in this thread!
Decided to sell the majority of my statues to invest into watches then I looked in here and HAD to order this thing!
Raider will accept your offer on ATAT if your still interested.
GG hope you enjoy your delivery today!
Damn these forums!!!! :banghead :lol

:lol:rotfl

You can't resist this statue Brett!!! Who did you order with?

Really looking forward to the delivery today! :banana

Gone with Play! I cancelled all my pre-orders bar the Iron Man 1:1 thinking would keep 1 or 2 main character from each "THEME" and quit looking at the boards for a while.:banghead and now I just spyed the Queen Alien Facehugger,This habit,sorry hobby is never ending!
Gonna try and cold turkey after Predator has arrived!

Gone with Play! I cancelled all my pre-orders bar the Iron Man 1:1 thinking would keep 1 or 2 main character from each "THEME" and quit looking at the boards for a while.:banghead and now I just spyed the Queen Alien Facehugger,This habit,sorry hobby is never ending!
Gonna try and cold turkey after Predator has arrived!

:rotfl

Almost exactly what I have done, sold stuff and cancelled pre-orders...cold turkey for me too! :rolleyes::lol

Oh and BTW your package is all packed up and ready to go today! :banana

Damn.
I got some good/bad news today. Turns out this is coming in about 2 weeks.
I had no idea they were coming this soon since I was told they were on back-order.

I'm happy... but abit sad at the same time.

Damn.
I got some good/bad news today. Turns out this is coming in about 2 weeks.
I had no idea they were coming this soon since I was told they were on back-order.

I'm happy... but abit sad at the same time.

You should be very happy...but I know what you mean when something like this comes along when not expected!!

Where are you BTW?:D

Australia. :D

Surprised we're getting them this early since we usually get items MONTHS later than other countries.

Wow, that is a bit of a surprise, but congrats!!

BTW how warm is it down there at the moment?...chilly as anything where I am! :(

I would if I could. :lol

Planning on taking a trip to the UK in a few years. I'm mostly excited about the football, but I'm sure there will be plenty of other stuff to do.

Good idea, I'm the first to moan about the UK but it really is a great country to live in...Goodness I feel patriotic all of a sudden! :D

I managed to get mine from a guy who has a wholesale business and I picked it up myself so I didnt have to worry about it being delivered. After the initial shock of how amazing this thing is I checked it thoroughly and just managed to squeeze it into the car avoiding any bumps and potholes on the way home. If you have ordered this you will not be dissapointed with it when it comes as it is much better in the flesh than any photo. Good luck to everybody who has one coming and I hope you get them soon :D

I managed to get mine from a guy who has a wholesale business and I picked it up myself so I didnt have to worry about it being delivered. After the initial shock of how amazing this thing is I checked it thoroughly and just managed to squeeze it into the car avoiding any bumps and potholes on the way home. If you have ordered this you will not be dissapointed with it when it comes as it is much better in the flesh than any photo. Good luck to everybody who has one coming and I hope you get them soon :D

Congrats...I am insanely jealous!!!

Where are you based?...sorry im asking everyone that! :D

It will be well worth the wait. i have seen a couple of sites on-line which are now showing as in-stock, so it is shipping to some places. I am based in Holland at the moment but I am originally from Scotland.

Back