PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

Wow, that was unexpected. Thanks for the heads up. 245 pre-orders still available??

Wow. Awesome. PRE-ORDERED!

I'm going to add that I actually like this figure MORE than the standard Sarah Connor. Can't stand the plastic bangs, the silly glasses and oversized hat.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up :duff

I pre-ordered one... I'll keep it as a back up in case I can't secure one from Sideshow.

Have a feeling that price will be close to (if not) the price we'll see from Sideshow.

Saves the trouble of fighting Sideshow's pre-order server overload and I can sleep in.

Strange that they have over 200 available.
Perhaps this is no longer limited?

Thanks for the heads up. PO'd!

Maybe enough people clamored and there was enough buzz that Hot Toys decided to just make it a regular release.

Good possibility that its now just a regular release, or someone at BBTS messed up.

But, seems like its a no-brainer for HT to up the ES. I'm sure they've sold through the regular Sarah Connor already and I'm sure they can sell 3 to 4 times what they initially said they would release of this figure.

Good possibility that its now just a regular release, or someone at BBTS messed up.

But, seems like its a no-brainer for HT to up the ES. I'm sure they've sold through the regular Sarah Connor already and I'm sure they can sell 3 to 4 times what they initially said they would release of this figure.

Yup, I thinks it's going wide. :lecture

I'm thinking that it is a screwup at BBTS. Hot Toys has it advertised as a Toyfair exclusive still. Guess we'll see.

So how does BBTS get this up before Sideshow? I thought U.S. dealers who get their product from Sideshow don't put a new product up until it is solicited by Sideshow.

BBTS obviously got an allotment confirmation from HT so this is no longer an Ex, and remember SSC is the US HT 1/6 Termie Dist.

Me too,many thanks for that!!

thanks for the INFO. Just pre ordered...I really just want the head...maybe itd be easier to just buy that....

I just checked at Toys2 and they have it up for pre order as well. I went with them as I have never used bigbadtoystore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back