PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

thanks for the INFO. Just pre ordered...I really just want the head...maybe itd be easier to just buy that....

I'm glad to hear it's looking like this is going wide...I'm really only interested in the Sarah sculpt, so now maybe I'll nab it for cheaper!

I just ordered it Im glad BBTS got it its the only Sarah I have any intrest in plust the Donut head =s a huge win in my book...

$170 eh? Hmmm, I wonder if Toy Hunters store will have her in stock too if BBTS are? I think I'll pick one up from TH when I'm in Hong Kong in September if I can.

All the girls getting their knickers in a twist can sleep easy now this is up for order all over the place...

this sucks. i wanted to buy this figure to flip it back to the whiners. oh well.

this sucks. i wanted to buy this figure to flip it back to the whiners. oh well.

Me too :lol
Was hoping to flip it and pay for some other things.
Oh well... we can still try and flip the Guardian Pred right?
Maybe it'll be on bbts by tomorrow too

If you look here on sideshow's page you can see that Sarah is no longer listed as an exclusive.

sideshow exclusives

alot of flippers and scapers are crying about now !

that is probably why she was delayed. they decided to make a few thousand more of these.

There goes the whole EBAY market... 365$ was excessive... then again some hong kong resellers ROUTINELY gouge.

Does bbts have cancellation fees?

Good to hear its up at Toys2 as well... that's a very strong indicator that this is not a screw-up and that the figure will see a wider release.

got my preorder in! as to the preorder screw up, wouldnt they as distributors be more informed on the situation i mean, everybody here knew it was supposed to be an "exclusive" item. maybe they got the green light to start taking preorders??? no?? :dunno

i'm sure it is no screw up. BBTS usually don't renege on pre-orders. they are pretty reliable.

How long will it take for people to whine about why BBTS hasn't got their shipment yet and I'm going to cancel and order somewhere else?

How long will it take for people to whine about why BBTS hasn't got their shipment yet and I'm going to cancel and order somewhere else?

5-10 minutes.

i called alteregocomics and cornerstorecomics, they said they haven't heard anything yet....
it has to be so, because sideshow took it offtheir sdcc list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back