PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

Damn that was fast. I should have preordered 2. I think my friend needed one. Ah well.

thankfully I got in there early.

Sounds like this has become or will become a standard release. BBTS selling out doesn't mean much at this point. SS still has to put up their share and if BBTS put up orders the other retailers will follow suit at some point.

And the flippers say "Yes!!!!!!" :lol
Looks like this may not be a standard release after all.
I doubt they sold 200+ in a few hours.

i'm sure it is no screw up. BBTS usually don't renege on pre-orders. they are pretty reliable.

Nothing against BBTS... but the reason I mentioned it is that I've seen this happen a few times in the past with other companies. But, seeing that they have her up as well as Toys2 makes me feel that the numbers made for this figure had changed.

:gah: missed it.

Well hopefully that means that all the online retailers will be getting it. Would rather grab her from Alter Ego personally anyways.

Guess it helps my chances of getting her through Sideshow now that some of you have preordered her through BBTS.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Nothing against BBTS... but the reason I mentioned it is that I've seen this happen a few times in the past with other companies. But, seeing that they have her up as well as Toys2 makes me feel that the numbers made for this figure had changed.

It would seem that the numbers have increased which is good.

shipping from toys2 is $30. should I pull the trigget while I have the chance, and I missed it at BBTS?

shipping from toys2 is $30. should I pull the trigget while I have the chance, and I missed it at BBTS?

I want to, but I'm not going to jump the gun on it personally. I'll take my chances still with SS or another U.S. based seller. The only reason is because I don't want to pay the cancellation fee if I do find it somewhere else.

same here, though i'm not interested in the sarah figure and i've to pay 47$ shipping and I'm just interested for the T1000 head. Is someone interested in parting it out with me? :(

Dude, missed it......what the..........heck is up......with the preorder being up there?

that was super fast sells. glad i was web surfing for figures and ran across this at bbts, and could share the great news with all here.
i'm sure the other retailers will have her up for sale very soon.

I want to, but I'm not going to jump the gun on it personally. I'll take my chances still with SS or another U.S. based seller. The only reason is because I don't want to pay the cancellation fee if I do find it somewhere else.

Yeah, I'll wait for SSC too... $27 is a bit much for shipping.

i just hope i dont regret waiting till hopefully other places get her.

That is too much for shipping. I'd wait for everyone else to start carrying it.

BBTS will probably have loads of cancellations, because there is no cost in pre-ordering and canceling later. Just keep an eye on that page periodically (bookmark it), and you should be able to get a pre-order in later.

I don't think their shipping is very high, though. Particularly when you use the Pile of Loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back