Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I was the one who pointed it out :)

It should be dark black or at least darker then the rest of the cowl.

Still love it and will be keeping my order.

Yes! It was you! So, should we start a petition or something ? :lol

I guess this is an incredibly easy customization though, but it's always a bummer to think of customizing a piece like this.

Keeping my order as well of course, this is still my ultimate Batman statue, especially if the Jim Lee isn't the black version (I like blue as a color, just not on Batman).

Just received a delay email from SS. Now expected in Sept-Oct. It's a little bit of a bummer. I was hoping to get this guy in a few weeks.

cba726f7da1ffc5409fc6d3f8d80abe5.jpg

Posted on their Facebook page, production has started and they hope to start shipping next month

Wow I looked at this for a while thinking it was related to some secret P1 Joker statue. Seriously :lol

Not the best choice for a teaser I guess.

Thought it was Joker as well.... unfinished paint job I guess?

Looks like the stuff around is just here as a support while they are working on the teeth and gums, they probably remove it or it gets hidden behind the facesculpt later on.

Such a strange picture. It really puzzles me that they thought this was a good way to announce they started production on Noel :lol

So awesome :yess:
I remember seeing that same pic for AK Bats, Noel seemed so far away back then. And now it's happening :hi5:

Looks like they spend too much on licenses and high quality production though, no money left to take decent HD pics :lol

Hey lets hope it stays that way. :)

They are producing a top shelf product. I would much rather they keep doing that, to be sure !!!

I like those production pics. All those Bats in a row . :) Which one is mine ???? :lol

I wonder if we will ever see the regular released by Prime 1 ? As the exclusive has not been the success / as popular as first thought .:dunno Probably not !

Hey lets hope it stays that way. :)

They are producing a top shelf product. I would much rather they keep doing that, to be sure !!!

I like those production pics. All those Bats in a row . :) Which one is mine ???? :lol

I wonder if we will ever see the regular released by Prime 1 ? As the exclusive has not been the success / as popular as first thought .:dunno Probably not !

Wouldn't it be amazing if they just flat out cancelled all remaining regular versions not already sold through dealers? There must be a lot of them considering that the EX is still available and most dealers will only sell very few of the regular.

Damn that would drastically reduce that absurdly high ES and make this way more valuable down the line :lol :rock

Ready for that beast :rock

Batman-Noel-17.jpg

Wouldn't it be amazing if they just flat out cancelled all remaining regular versions not already sold through dealers? There must be a lot of them considering that the EX is still available and most dealers will only sell very few of the regular.

Damn that would drastically reduce that absurdly high ES and make this way more valuable down the line :lol :rock

Ready for that beast :rock

View attachment 285151

Klwn,

I am having doubt's if Prime 1 have, or if they are still planning to produce the regular version at all.

Here in Australia the only Prime 1 dealer/retailer that I know of, has never had an allocation of any Exclusive version of a Prime 1 piece available through Sideshow , only the regular versions.

But that is the case in the USA as well. Is this correct ? I do realise you are in France. :)

Sideshow is the only dealer who has the rights to sell the exclusives , yes ?

Two Face, Robin , Arkham Knight , Harley Quinn, Deathstroke, even Bane. These regulars are all available for pre-order here already.

However the regular Noel Bats has never become available. I would have thought it would have appeared by now.

So I'm thinking no regular production at all on Noel Bats. Well no release here in Australia anyway.

Unless Prime 1 are just waiting for more pre-orders on the exclusive first before deciding when to release it in OZ.

I wrote to Prime 1 today asking the question. No reply as yet.

Back