Project Rambo IV (2008) - John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some work in progress shots...

IMG_4812.jpg

IMG_4818.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

Wow, this is great master Jack! :) I've been waiting for one since the old threads have talked about sculpting a Rambo 4!!!

PM me if you'll start selling them. Definitely interested in this one (my avatar gives it away).

I don't even like Rambo but I have to admit, that sculpt already kicks much a**. Ok, I like Frankenstein Drag Queen's song Rambo, but that's as close as it gets.

Brilliant work as usual Xeno

MaulFan is going to poop his pants! This will look awesome once completed. Maybe the T-800 body will work for old Johnny Rambo.

Sculpt looks nice so far, but definitely need the hair and everything to get the full picture, feels out of context just seeing a face.

Face seems a bit too thin and defined for 2008 though, looks almost like a bridge between Rambo 3 and 4.

rambo.jpg

john-rambo-3-high.jpg

Also, if you do it with a sculped neck, less definition of the jaw against the neck will help get that older, beefier look he had.

Sculpt looks nice so far, but definitely need the hair and everything to get the full picture, feels out of context just seeing a face.

Face seems a bit too thin and defined for 2008 though, looks almost like a bridge between Rambo 3 and 4.

Also, if you do it with a sculped neck, less definition of the jaw against the neck will help get that older, beefier look he had.

Yeh i will give him more HGH to beef up his entire face ;)
He appeared to be thin in those pics cos i havent start working on the lower jaw and the neck muscles yet... just trying to beef up the meat face first :)

Will you be using cloth bandana, or will you be sculpting it on the forehead just like what Hot Toys did to Rambo 3? :)

Back