Project Rambo IV (2008) - John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh i will give him more HGH to beef up his entire face ;)
He appeared to be thin in those pics cos i havent start working on the lower jaw and the neck muscles yet... just trying to beef up the meat face first :)

Well, just some initial observations, I'm a bit of a Rambo fan :lol, I do look forward to seeing where this goes.

Will you be using cloth bandana, or will you be sculpting it on the forehead just like what Hot Toys did to Rambo 3? :)

I would suggest sculpt to head and have a plug in the back for cloth, that way you have choices. Most people wouldn't, but if you wanted to have him in his "Boat Man" look like the photo on the last page, you can paint the head red and find red fabric, or if you want his soldier look, go with the navy blue.

A small update :)
JRambo01.jpg

JRambo02.jpg

Neck looks accurate!!! Nice! :) I hope it can fit the conventional Hot Toys muscular body.

:google Ugh, right.. I hope the Terminator 2 T-800 body (coming soon) can fit these. :)

Sorry but I think you're out of luck with that one too, I believe the neck is encased in rubber like Wolverine.

That'll be great, man! :)

This custom looks very promising, and very versatile!!! I hope master Jack takes his sweet time, and decides to sell some. :(:)

Won't work with a muscle body with a sculpted neck.

You can mod it to work, but you gotta cover the area where the neck meets the shoulders with a shirt or something. I have a Thomas Jane Punisher with a sculpted neck on a Hot Toys Rocky body. Anyway, Stallone in Rambo IV was never shirtless...but he did where wide-necked shirts, so I don't know how well it would work.

I actually think my Seb custom on a Jakk's 12 inch body works great. No need to work avbour rubber deterioration and the sculpted muscles look pretty good if I do say so myself.

Oh and this head looks great so far!

Back