QMx Firefly Keychain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, so maybe there is still hope that they send it to my updated address.

Well, I've yet to get anything, so one of those is MINE :lol

But yes, I have a feeling these sold (along with the Star Trek badges), way way more then QMx was expecting and they are somewhat overwelmed at the moment, or at least the shipping department is.

We'll see on Friday, the first tracking number hasn't changed other than Billing Recieved, so maybe nothing's happening with that one. I actually got an email with the second Quantum View from QMx so that's probably the real one.

I did actually get mine today. The detail on something so small is surprising

attachment.php

Tracking says it hasn't moved so it probably won't be here tomorrow.

Yeah, the second tracking number I got said it would be delivered 2 days ago. :slap

EDIT: Oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned. According to UPS, QMx hasn't even handed the package over to them yet.

Last edited:
Tracking isn't always the best. I had one package recently that even after I had the item, the tracking still said it had only been received from the sender.

Nice looking pic darth.

I am not actually liking QMX's customer service. I really hope there are a lot of you that do. So far they have not been really great at responding back to me, or sending out any kind of tracking. They did however feel the need to respond with a 'I live ten minutes from you' once I gave them my updated address. But trying to find out if they actually sent it, or get any kind of tracking is not happening. :gah:

Watch, knowing my luck I will get a package next week and it will have only 1 of my 2 key chains in it. :lol

Hi BuffyGirl,

Sorry about the problem you've experienced, this is not how things normally work here at QMx so I apologize.

I've forwarded your post to customer service and we'll try to get you an answer quickly.

Jim
Director of Sales
Quantum Mechanix, Inc.

I am not actually liking QMX's customer service. I really hope there are a lot of you that do. So far they have not been really great at responding back to me, or sending out any kind of tracking. They did however feel the need to respond with a 'I live ten minutes from you' once I gave them my updated address. But trying to find out if they actually sent it, or get any kind of tracking is not happening. :gah:

Watch, knowing my luck I will get a package next week and it will have only 1 of my 2 key chains in it. :lol

Hi BuffyGirl,

Sorry about the problem you've experienced, this is not how things normally work here at QMx so I apologize.

I've forwarded your post to customer service and we'll try to get you an answer quickly.

Jim
Director of Sales
Quantum Mechanix, Inc.

Well, let's hope it all gets sorted as a few days ago an email I received said the keychains would be shipped out that night. Then on the 14th was sent another saying it was only going to be shipping out then and we'd get tracking. Alas, still waiting.

I'm fine with waiting, but a straight answer would have been nice instead of what we're getting.

Back