QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I don’t collect TNG, they should release Geordi first, to get momentum going in that series...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Geordi is good next step, but they should do another Picard at some point, like in this outfit:

0c423f85ece5ad7e106cecbc25f61332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love another Picard at some point but definitely hope that we get, at the very least, the entire TNG crew before a Picard double dip.

They've left such a large gap between TNG releases, they should revisit Picard again (minus the staining issues) to generate interest and a launch point to go through the rest of the crew. So, I say double dip first.

I know it is a reach but you think there would ever be a re-release of Kirk/ Spock? Prices on the 2nd market (eBay) are ridiculous which = demand. #hopeful.

I know it is a reach but you think there would ever be a re-release of Kirk/ Spock? Prices on the 2nd market (eBay) are ridiculous which = demand. #hopeful.

They’re in the works; updated Spock sculpt (Fascinating expression), and a green shirt for Kirk, supposedly.

DSC_0612.jpg
Spare Storm Body and a Barbie head. I didn't have the foresight to get two red uniforms but she's only a placeholder for a few months hopefully,

Geordi? Before Data? WTF...will get him though. QMX seriously needs to get another Kirk and Spock out asap....

Where did the Yeoman Rand come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warriors Gate Customs. Really nice sculpt. I figured it would be years before an official Rand was done, if at all, so I ordered one at the same time that I ordered Kirk. It's great to have all the season one main cast. More to come hopefully.

I lament that Rand was cut from the series so much that I'm waiting for Deep Fake and Deep Video Portrait to improve to the point where I can edit her back into a few season two and three episodes lol.

With Rand being in early production photos you have to wonder if she stayed would McCoy have a to gain prominence and have the triad we did

Back