Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s gonna be another two years before we can even hope to have any of those actually in our possession.
Agreed. I know folks are craving to see them and others, but at InArt's current production pace, it'll be a long time before we see them and even longer before they're in out hands. Even with their supposed increase in production speed that we really haven't seen any indication of so far aside from faster "influencer batches," they're still lagging behind.

How long has it been since the 1st actual batch of the batman came out?

How long has it been since the 1st actual batch of the batman came out?

Animated GIF

I think the announcement was actually just from Jedha Patrol to do a giveaway of his sculpted Aragorn.
No chance.
That’s not really an InArt announcement.

That’s a YouTuber fishing for more subs by raffling off the lesser of two Aragorn figures he just reviewed and likely received for free.

He said it was a ‘pretty big one’ and he’d likely do a livestream in the week to announce it.

Idk. Their Gandalf was the biggest disappointment to me. On so, so many levels.

I still hold hope. It's their early days, whatever. But for ever good looking Gandalf that's past my eyes, there's at least 10 more right behind it that look a gd hot mess.

And these aren't figs in the hands of people that "don't know how to ect"

They are in the hands of folks I've seen in this hobby for years.

Their Joker is beyond trash (again, on many different levels) imo. I'm tired of this company being held as the Second Coming when my eyes don't lie to me.

They are putting **** out. Period.

If you want that title, earn it.

No chance.

That’s a YouTuber fishing for more subs by raffling off the lesser of two Aragorn figures he just reviewed and likely received for free.

He said it was a ‘pretty big one’ and he’d likely do a livestream in the week to announce it.
He said that last Friday in a video about having one within a week, and then had an InArt Announcement livestream last night. That was the announcement

https://www.youtube.com/live/vUy9To6r5ZE?si=oDyv_7_WVWFP9-X-

No chance.

Exactly. Pointed that out in the Aragorn thread and then he responded that he'd put me down as not interested lmao. Wish him all the best in his continued Pop Collectibles grift.

With Alien Romulus's success I'm hoping that maybe Inart could give us a decent Ripley from Alien or Aliens. Alien is one of my all time favs and I'd like to have something with more effort put in than HT's release

Idk. Their Gandalf was the biggest disappointment to me. On so, so many levels.

I still hold hope. It's their early days, whatever. But for ever good looking Gandalf that's past my eyes, there's at least 10 more right behind it that look a gd hot mess.

And these aren't figs in the hands of people that "don't know how to ect"

They are in the hands of folks I've seen in this hobby for years.

Their Joker is beyond trash (again, on many different levels) imo. I'm tired of this company being held as the Second Coming when my eyes don't lie to me.

They are putting **** out. Period.

If you want that title, earn it.
Oh the light.

Back