Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, seeing how quickly he is trying to rush this one out, already molding, Rainman doesn't seem to have the time for customer input or getting it right any more. A shame that his time table now seems to be the most important thing. Still, I look forward to final pics.

What was that again about the Pepsi challenge, Mag? ;)

:slap:slap:slap I'm switching to Coke! (Wait! I am a Coke man!:lol)

I plead with Rainman with the other forum members. FIX THE HAIR!!!! ITS SUPER CRUCIAL!:exactly:

images
13072_535618436473021_1971063315_n.jpg

Dang, I can't see anything else now.

I hope this doesn't come out as off as the Dexter sculpt was, but then, if it sells out regardless does it matter?

:lol This is hilariously tragic. This thread, having so lovingly been put together with carefully selected pics and suggested details about how the figures might be offered, has just been dumped on by the this steaming sculpt.

I think Snyder-Man's sculpt is way better than that Headplay one, and it has the "hair down" look. Seems his idea switched from making this a Jules companion to making it a Mia companion, with a Jules released merely as a complement to the other two Pulp Fiction characters I guess.

I can't believe I didn't jump on Xeno's mod - how did I manage to miss it? :slap

Snyder-Man's for me then.

I see quite a lot of Travolta in that pic. The eyes and forehead are throwing it off however. I still like the overall look of the sculpt, it has a nice polished feel and the outfit is going to look great! After watching the movie again, I can appreciate that some people find the scenes in which Travolta is wearing the black suit to be more entertaining/iconic, but ultimately the Vincent we see on the date with Mia is the real Vincent, similar to how the Jules we see in the diner at the end is the real Jules.

I'm still excited for this release. I'm hoping to pick up a H+C set to save some money, I just hope the full set exclusive isn't something amazing.

I see quite a lot of Travolta in that pic. The eyes and forehead are throwing it off however. I still like the overall look of the sculpt, it has a nice polished feel and the outfit is going to look great! After watching the movie again, I can appreciate that some people find the scenes in which Travolta is wearing the black suit to be more entertaining/iconic, but ultimately the Vincent we see on the date with Mia is the real Vincent, similar to how the Jules we see in the diner at the end is the real Jules.

I'm still excited for this release. I'm hoping to pick up a H+C set to save some money, I just hope the full set exclusive isn't something amazing.

:goodpost: I just got a response from Rainman on FB to not worry and he will check it again upon casting. Not sure how much can be done on the sculpt but if the hangover bang could be added I think it will make a hell of a difference.

adding a strand of hair is simple enough, a customer could easily mod that without Rainman, but unless it covers the face it does little for improving the likeness. I look forward to more pics but I seriously doubt there will be any revisions to the face, or time for any changes at all, as Rainman seems determined to get this out quickly.

Headsculpt looks pretty naff. Needs a LOT of reworking. Only thing that looks right is the chin, the eyes look almost asian...for what he charges i expected better.

I agree, the eyes are off. Would love to see a front shot.
Travolta has close set eyes.
But the face overall looks great. Super realistic looking.

Back