Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For us in the UK these go live at 2am. So lets say for argument sake there going up on a Saturday night at 8pm central time for us that's 2am Sunday morning. Should count ourselves lucky VIP status Steve had to stay up till 3am! You gotta stay up late in Europe if you want these things lol. Looks incredible btw long hair sculpt is full of win.

It will be worth the wait to stay up until then if you can get lucky enough to snag one of these babies! :yess:

559802_541737649194433_638024201_n.jpg

GlYA3Ss.jpg

I got a warm fuzzy feeling to roll over this morning and see this man's face. Is that weird?

Goes live Sunday night 8pm central time its up just now for VIP lets see if it makes it to general sale.

Full set exclusive seems to be the peace hand which isn't that great considering it comes with the Bruce Lee figure lol

It does come with a 2nd outfit though well a bolo tie at least

Goes live Sunday night 8pm central time its up just now for VIP lets see if it makes it to general sale.

Full set exclusive seems to be the peace hand which isn't that great considering it comes with the Bruce Lee figure lol

It says sold out already. Should I be worried?

It says sold out already. Should I be worried?

No that's a place holder until Sunday night when it goes live. I have that option in my account as well will change when the clock strikes 8. If your VIP you can lock it in now

Thanks for the heads up man. Its in the bag!!! :hi5:

:panic: :panic::panic:

Back