Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha if only I knew what time it would be available to order. Does Rainman put new figures for sale up at a certain time?

It's usually 8:00pm central time. He does VIP sale first, 1-3 days later is the general sale day and a few days after that the 1/2 sets & sculpts go up.

Liking what I see in this latest pic, but reserving full judgment until I can see how the hair has really been resolved.

Youre right, there is a lot left to see. We still have to see the hair and profile. I'm still hoping for a real deal fat suit and not a foam vest. The frontal shot that we see is spot on as far as I'm concerned but yes it is too early to say that Anton just got bumped down the totem pole :D

1 more photo~looks like movie.
540960_541768405858024_1506146073_n.jpg

Haha if only I knew what time it would be available to order. Does Rainman put new figures for sale up at a certain time?

For us in the UK these go live at 2am. So lets say for argument sake there going up on a Saturday night at 8pm central time for us that's 2am Sunday morning. Should count ourselves lucky VIP status Steve had to stay up till 3am! You gotta stay up late in Europe if you want these things lol. Looks incredible btw long hair sculpt is full of win.

For us in the UK these go live at 2am. So lets say for argument sake there going up on a Saturday night at 8pm central time for us that's 2am Sunday morning. Should count ourselves lucky VIP status Steve had to stay up till 3am! You gotta stay up late in Europe if you want these things lol. Looks incredible btw long hair sculpt is full of win.

Yeah taking a nap and missing the alarm clock is not an option.

Might need to take the next day off for this one if its during the week.

This might go up for sale soon I'm guessing? :dunno

This could be his best head sculpt yet! It looks so ultra real!

Glad he went with hair down, 100% back in the game :yess:

Yeah taking a nap and missing the alarm clock is not an option.

Might need to take the next day off for this one if its during the week.

This might go up for sale soon I'm guessing? :dunno

Lol just realised I called you VIP Status Steve what I meant to say was 'before VIP Status Steve was up till 3am'. Maybe it'll catch on lets see.

Back