Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So seems like the overall consensus is that this is a homerun. I'm likely in the extreme minority, but something just seems a little off, not sure how to explain it. Still an extremely beautfiul figure and worthy of RM of course. I'm sure I'll feel some regret later once in-hand pics roll out, but I'm still spoiled from RM's Anton, which IMO had a much stronger likeliness...

Out of curiosity… Would this be available with head and clothing option (no body)? I've noticed this was available with other Rainman releases.

559802_541737649194433_638024201_n.jpg

glya3ss.jpg

i got a warm fuzzy feeling to roll over this morning and see this man's face. Is that weird?

good morning vietnaaaaaaaaam!!!!!! Holy ****!!!! Ordered!!!!:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Seen the images finally. Looks great but have to say the release seems disappointingly 'light' for a rainman piece.

No accessories apart from the gun and no ponytail sculpt to match the extra outfit? :(

Top o' the morn Mags :hi5:. Nice news to wake up to, yes?

This sculpt is absolutely knock out. I think he out did himself again in the likeness and realism dept. I do think that from these pics parts of the added hair look a lil' funky but it could definitely just be the angle of the pics.

I do have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed with the package though. It looks like the "outfit 2" only consists of the extra jacket & bolo tie, not the jeans. No brief case either :(. And he completely X'd the ponytail sculpt.

Ideally I would've liked this as a DX with the Black suit Vince + briefcase as the regular and the ponytail sculpt with JRS outfit as the DX.

He does look properly beefed up though. I hope that's not just the pics

Seen the images finally. Looks great but have to say the release seems disappointingly 'light' for a rainman piece.

No accessories apart from the gun and no ponytail sculpt to match the extra outfit? :(

Must say I agree. There is very little incentive to go for a fullset if you ask me the peace hand while sculpted from scratch and very cool could easily be replaced by a repainted HT Bruce Lee hand. A Bolo Tie really shouldn't be called a 2nd outfit (Unless I am missing something and there's more to it than that?) a second sculpt would have been awesome. Regardless I am loving the tailoring on the suit and that sculpt with the modified hair is :drool:drool:drool. I thought I was out for this but seriously considering a H&C set...

Popcultkid confirmed the second outfit is a different jacket and jeans but I agree there is little incentive for a fullset.

Especially as only a right 'secret hand' too.

I anticipated two fullset options for either sculpt and clothes and then a dx comprising all.

Popcultkid confirmed the second outfit is a different jacket and jeans but I agree there is little incentive for a fullset.

Especially as only a right 'secret hand' too.

I anticipated two fullset options for either sculpt and clothes and then a dx comprising all.

Did he? I thought he was just voicing what he had hoped to see? Can see no mention of a 2nd jacket or jeans from RM but hope your right :)

I'm actually not sure if the pants are different. I said that the Jacket and bolo tie are there but I believe that the pants are just the same ones as the black suit :confused: Unless I'm not seeing something.

He's so close man. This sculpt is killer but this package feels so rushed

My opinion;

Fullset 1:
Dance outfit, ponytail sculpt, overcoat, panda Baggie, cigarettes.

Fullset 2:
Gangster outfit, hair back sculpt, gun, cigarettes, (briefcase?)

Dx: whole shebang.

Then clothes and head options as normal.

The figure is awesome. The secret item is not even ok... The price is still hight with less stuff and much simple outfits.. I received emails explaining why the price of the head + outfit set will increase.

Well I don't know..

So on the site it has two options for clothing set but I don't see a painted head+accessories set is he not going to offer it this time

Back