Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So hang on a minute does that mean everything that we see in the 2 outfit options are included in the fullset as well as the sculpt and full set exclusive peace hand? If so that makes it quite a bit more desirable or is it a case of fullset has the 1 outfit and bolo tie and you need to purchase the option 2 clothing set if you want the university gear as well?

Fullset has both full outfits bud. I am not sure about the tshirt and shorts set up.

Cool I'd like to think they are included in the fullset also would suck if people have to shell out a further $250 for the university gear and end up with duplicates of multiple items

You have an email explaining why H&Cs are going up Darthy? Mmmmmmm

My ideal set up was:

Reg set ($820):

Black suit, loose hair sculpt, cig, briefcase, gun, shoes, watch

DX ($1250 +/-):

Ponytail sculpt, JRS outfit, dance hands

Snakes idea is good too because it gives people the option of what look they want if they are only going for one. Ideally it’s awesome but realistically I don’t think he’d do two completely different full set options. And both combined would go for a grip n’ a half.

Secured. I was in such a rush I didn't look at the pictures. Love the extra clothing. I also took the time and looked at the resin head. To me that is where the sculpt really shines. Don't get me wrong, the painted head looks awesome, but the light gives a lot of shadows and with the black hair it can be hard to see. The paint eyes take me to the verbal confrontation between Vince and Butch at the bar.
Rainman needs to change his name to Magicman.

You have an email explaining why H&Cs are going up Darthy? Mmmmmmm

My ideal set up was:

Reg set ($820):

Black suit, loose hair sculpt, cig, briefcase, gun, shoes, watch

DX ($1250 +/-):

Ponytail sculpt, JRS outfit, dance hands

Snakes idea is good too because it gives people the option of what look they want if they are only going for one. Ideally it’s awesome but realistically I don’t think he’d do two completely different full set options. And both combined would go for a grip n’ a half.

What you put would be my ideal also but I was just spitballing on the current set ups.

He at least needs some red apples and a cig. :lecture

The fullset has to have everything.:pray: Including the tshirt and shorts or Im gonna be sick.

My thoughts exactly if it does then your essentially paying an extra $190 for Rainman's paint work as opposed to Aeon's, a true type and the full set peace hand as well as the box etc. Which in my mind isn't a bad deal. It's better than a few fullset options as opposed to H&C in the past.

Vincent looks great but I do agree that the content is a bit slim. Another cool accessory should be the book he carries around when he hits the bathroom. The 'suitcase' and a stogie should be there as well. Without the 'ponytail' sculpt, outfit#2 is a bit useless in my opinion for the 'gangster' fullset especially considering there are more relevant accessories missing. It's a tough call.

Edit: T-Shirt and Shorts definitely make the package better, can we get confirmaton that they are? The book, a stogie and if possible the 'suitcase' would complete it.

Am I correct in thinking the fullset will break down like this

Rainman Painted long haired sculpt
true type or equivalent
Full set exclusive Peace hand
Box & COA as usual

Outfit 1:
Jacket
Shirt
Pants with belt
Black Tie
Shoes
Watch
Gun

Outfit 2:
Jacket
Shirt
Bolo Tie
Pants with belt

and hopefully University T-Shirt and Shorts?

Or am I jumping the gun on thinking a 2nd shirt and pants combo will be included in the fullset as part of outfit 2?

The fullset has to have everything.:pray: Including the tshirt and shorts or Im gonna be sick.

Yea what's the deal with that? The clothes set has an exclusive item?

I can't figure out if he's beefed up. He looks like it in the full pics but the clothes alone don't seem that way. PLEASE NO SKINNY VINCE :pray:

And if he's offering the outfit 2 separately, why not just make the jeans instead of just adding the black pants?

Back