Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the shorts and shirt aren't offered separately, and someone buys the second set and just wants the suit option, I'll gladly pay for it, since I the shorts and shirt are all I want (besides the painted headsculpt).

I can't quite get over the u-turn I have made on this. I was adamant I was 100% out when he showed the pony tail sculpt and outfit choice. Today I wake up and see suited version with long hair and I am bowled over! I would go as far as saying this is Rainman's best sculpt to date! It oozes slick, cool Pulp Fiction Travolta :thud: :clap :yess:

559802_541737649194433_638024201_n.jpg

:chillpill::chillpill:

I am back to being in bliss.

You guys figure this **** out. I'm just happy to have Vince and Can't wait for Jules and I can't wait for Mia and I can't wait for Bickle and I can't wait for .... :panic:

I can't quite get over the u-turn I have made on this. I was adamant I was 100% out when he showed the pony tail sculpt and outfit choice. Today I wake up and see suited version with long hair and I am bowled over! I would go as far as saying this is Rainman's best sculpt to date! It oozes slick, cool Pulp Fiction Travolta :thud: :clap :yess:

559802_541737649194433_638024201_n.jpg

It is gorgeous! I wasn't sold on it until the total change this morning either

:exactly:

Now comes the wait until I can secure my clothing set and unpainted sculpt...oh the anxiety!

questions abound.

set1 says it includes the painted head in the description and it's $130 more than set2 so that would account for the difference though you would think it would be called "head+set1 outfit". Does that mean there will be a headless set1 offered, or no?

Also, are the set2 shirt and pants the same as the set1 shirt and pants? If so, I suppose only the jacket and bolo are exclusive to set2.

EDIT: I imagine if Rainman is no longer offering a price break for painted heads included with clothing sets they will now be separate selections.

Last edited:
set1 says it includes the painted head in the description and it's $130 more than set2 so that would account for the difference though you would think it would be called "head+set1 outfit". Does that mean there will be a headless set1 offered, or no?

Also, are the set2 shirt and pants the same as the set1 shirt and pants? If so, I suppose only the jacket and bolo are exclusive to set2.

EDIT: I imagine if Rainman is no longer offering a price break for painted heads included with clothing sets they will now be separate selections.

I think the price difference is because set 2 is lacking the accessories. So confusing!

Guys, 1 question. How does Rainman's payment system work? It is like Iminime's?

just placed my vip full set order!

Im really on the fence about the second dancing outfit. I do have a great current sculpt by Xeno painted by iminime I could use, but I also feel like the trench is needed to complete that look especially with the hair down..

I think the price difference is because set 2 is lacking the accessories. So confusing!

All conjecture at this point I suppose. :dunno I agree this has been the most confusing release in a long time.

The tshirt and shorts are now added to set1 and gun,watch, shoes in set2 as well. Yep, still in flux.

I was pretty sure I was out until these beautiful news pics. Rainman has come through again! But for once I'm not sure what I want. I do wish Rainman included everything (both outfits) in the full set. I mean, it is a "full set" right? Oh well, I guess get the full set for now and then figure it out from there after more information is released.

Back