Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices adjusted on Rainmans site

So now both clothing sets come with the fullset exclusive shirt and shorts? :lol What the hell is going on? It upped the price of the gangster set by $20 and I don't even want them. :dunno

So now both clothing sets come with the fullset exclusive shirt and shorts? :lol What the hell is going on? It upped the price of the gangster set by $20 and I don't even want them. :dunno

I'll buy your dork shorts and shirt if you don't want them. After that, all I need is the painted head sculpt.

the secret item being a recast of a bruce lee hand is also pretty lame... no syringe, trench or briefcase?? Jules better darn well have the case.

Yeah I have been trying to catch up since this morning but I am completely lost now.

Personally, I dont want the shorts and T.

I would like the Gangster suit(which I ordered) for one display and then possibly the Dance Suit for the second look. But also when I placed my order for the full set he hadn't indicated that it the dancing suit was not included. So I was going to pick up a second head and call it a day. But now, Im not sure I want to spend what appears to be another $400 for the additional suit and head to complete both looks. I could order the Dance and Gangster head and clothing sets for a little less then the Full figure set and get both heads with them. :dunno

Either way, I end up with two sets of beachwear.

Just spoke with Rainman over Facebook, said there is no plan to sell the shirt and shorts separately from the sets. There will also be painted head available for sale.

robbie.. same here thats what ive been thinking now. I think it may have to be order both outfits, one painted head and use my current one.

then i suppose sell off the second shorts and tee set?

Yeah I have been trying to catch up since this morning but I am completely lost now.

Personally, I dont want the shorts and T.

I would like the Gangster suit(which I ordered) for one display and then possibly the Dance Suit for the second look. But also when I placed my order for the full set he hadn't indicated that it the dancing suit was not included. So I was going to pick up a second head and call it a day. But now, Im not sure I want to spend what appears to be another $400 for the additional suit and then $50 for an unpainted head to complete both looks. I could order the Dance and Gangster head and clothing sets for a little less then the Full figure set and get both heads with them. :dunno

I completely agree and I have the same dilemma about which to get. Perhaps a change will be made to the fullset as it was to the clothing sets? Transhi100 is right, full set should include everything. It's weird that anyone wanting both suits has to get 2 sets of beachwear.

No shortage of tshirts and shorts now. Who was it that was so hot and bothered for those anyway? :lol

I would just like clarification over where these are truly "painted head plus outfit" or only "outfit" sets. The way the items are listed doen't seem to fit with past releases if it includes the painted head, and the fact that he said prices were going way up with these, and the edition sizes are lower than previous releases makes me think the painted heads are not really included.

Well looking back over his site, I feel that expecting two complete sets of clothing from a Full set figure is really asking way more then he seems to have done before. But, with that being said, the Full set is really pretty light in the accessories area. I am hoping that this is just the start and there will be a few more things tagged on later. But, for me, the only thing that I would display with the Gangster look is the pistol and possibly the briefcase. Vince is the one that gets it in the first place. Other items would make me feel better about the purchase but still would probably just sit at his feet.

I am really tempted to buy the Dance clothing with head for the his dancing scene. It is one of my favorite scenes from the movie. I just not sure....

If it does include a head, all I would need is a body and some black socks and done. Well I would still need to mod the head for the correct hair style, but I would have to do that anyway.

Pretty much positive that no heads are included in the sets now that the prices were adjusted. I think heads will be separate orders from here on out.

His description on both now says they have painted heads. And edition size on both is listed as 10, which is extremely low if this is the only way non full set buyers get the outfits. Something isn't right.

I think asking 2 full outfits from a full set is completey realistic as he did it with Tyler V2

but to me, this would have made the perfect full set

Sculpt
Body
gun
watch
Secret Item
Beach Clothes
Gangster suit
Alternate dancing Jacket
Alternate dancing tie

then you have all looks, and can swap to achieve accordingly..

Ahhhhh! Full set with Tshirt and shorts ordered! My business is done here....Surfs Up! :cool:

tumblr_m72qn8wAs21ro8ysbo1_r1_400.gif

Well looking back over his site, I feel that expecting two complete sets of clothing from a Full set figure is really asking way more then he seems to have done before. But, with that being said, the Full set is really pretty light in the accessories area. I am hoping that this is just the start and there will be a few more things tagged on later. But, for me, the only thing that I would display with the Gangster look is the pistol and possibly the briefcase. Vince is the one that gets it in the first place. Other items would make me feel better about the purchase but still would probably just sit at his feet.

I am really tempted to buy the Dance clothing with head for the his dancing scene. It is one of my favorite scenes from the movie. I just not sure....

If it does include a head, all I would need is a body and some black socks and done. Well I would still need to mod the head for the correct hair style, but I would have to do that anyway.

Narrator and Tyler 2 both came with 2 complete outfits in the fullset which were offered as separate clothing sets.

I was leaning towards just a clothing set, then DX (which didn't happen), then fullset, and now back to clothing set. :panic:

Back