Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prolly a stupid question, but Rainman will still offer painted heads too right? I don't see it up yet.

Hoping to get a outfit 2 with painted head.

Direct from rainman:

Hello, it's Rainman.

Now it's all completed.

While modifying and casting the details of head, it's already March.

I might modify again even after the photo shooting then start the final casting.

It's because while casting, there must be some shrinks and changes the mood of the head.

There's one more thing that I should let you know, is rising price.

Until now, there were only $50 difference between the head and outfit set AND the outfit set only.

I just made this price rule from the beginning, but I was making a big mistake.

At that time, the casting fee was 1/3 from now, and also the lower cost for the painting.

However as you already know, the painted head, including casted head is $120 at the moment.

There must be $120 difference between those two sets but it was strangest price difference of $50 only.

I should have notice that but missed out.

Considering that there should be some advantage for set items rather than purchasing one item,

I've adjusted the price now.

I really wish you understand this. It's not that I just raised price without a reason.

The full set release time for Ganster is 8pm 03 MAR 2013 in Korea.

We're concerned with what we
got now as extras for a fullset or lack off. If your *****in about what you didnt get that's your prerogative. I'm just trying to help out with what we got. Now your asking that he scrap the Tshirt and shoes in favor of a Trenchcoat and shoes?

You trying pull rank on me? You better Show and Prove.

I'm "*****ing" because you complain for what you want, getting him to add the tshirt and shorts to the fullset, and you're now *****ing for me to stop making any opposing suggestions. The main gripe I have is the 2 sets of tshirts and 2 sets of shorts. :lol That should be altered imo. Am I disappointed to only see a partial dancing outfit? sure. Rainman usually offers a definitive complete costume.

And yeah, you're a Rainman noob if you don't know he switched the Tyler shirt fabric and even altered the sculpt, added another Butcher knife, altering the contents of other sets, etc. as per feedback after the initial sales went up.

I'm not fighting anything and I couldnt care less what your in for :). I am asking what the incentive to buy a FS is? The only thing you get extra is the hand (which is pointless without the dance cloths and even then a pretty poor FS item by Rainmans standards). I want to know why the FS plus clothing option 2 is 1070usd when both outfit sets are 630usd. The only difference for an extra 440 bucks between the 2 is a true type, rainmans paint and a hand! My argument is the fullset item is poor and completely useless unless your prepared to shell out another 250 bucks. Granted Rainmans paintwork is exceptional but 440 bucks for it and a true type come on. People can order whatever they want there call I just wanna know why the fullset item is so poor simples.

:lecture

Considering that there should be some advantage for set items rather than purchasing one item,

I've adjusted the price now.
Well crap. That's a pretty big deal since I primarily buy the head/outfit sets. Curious what the "advantage" to getting the head/outfit sets will be if he's increasing the prices to make it the same as buying them separately.

His newest e-mail also essentially confirms that the existing listing is incorrect, and the head will not be included. Seriously thinking about just getting a painted head and one of those Hot Toys Coulsons for the outfit/gun/body.

I'm "*****ing" because you complain for what you want, getting him to add the tshirt and shorts to the fullset, and you're now *****ing for me to stop making any opposing suggestions. The main gripe I have is the 2 sets of tshirts and 2 sets of shorts. :lol That should be altered imo. Am I disappointed to only see a partial dancing outfit? sure. Rainman usually offers a definitive complete costume.

And yeah, you're a Rainman noob if you don't know he switched the Tyler shirt fabric and even altered the sculpt, added another Butcher knife, altering the contents of other sets, etc. as per feedback after the initial sales went up
:lecture

WTF are you talking about? Yes we all know changes have been made in previous releases. What does any of this have to do with what we're dealing with NOW! Tyler fabric was changed and sculpt revised...Vince sculpt has been revised NOOOOOB! The butcher extra knife had to be included because Bill had 6 knives not 5!! It HAD TO BE ADDED! NOOOB!

In what part of the film does Vince DANCE WITH SHOES ON AND A TRENCH?
SUPER NOOB!

Why the Hell do you think I'm arguing against your phantom trench and alternate shoes? I didn't even direct any comment to you directly? You doing ok?

Last edited:
But this is almost always the debate when getting the fullset. Folks pay nearly twice as much for a put together figure with a Rainman painted head and small, additional accessory.

Very very true the gulf this time is just much bigger but those are our option so

WTF are you talking about?

how you were mistaken. and a little bit your silliness. :monkey3

Who cares how long you've been following Rainman?

Because I remember what has come before which you do not if you are trying to get us to believe this:

His sales ad is already up and live. Only thing we can work with and move around is what's available.

which in several past releases has not been the case. That's the only point I was trying to make.

So yes, things can be added and changed after "sales ad is up and live".

Can somebody explain the logic behind the dance hand as a fullset exclusive but the dance clothes not included? :dunno
$$$$$$$$ :lol

Snake...I love your signature pic....she looks like a snake eater....trouser snake that is....:)
Wait, what do you. Oh, I see.

Qmy8MNh.jpg

Anyway I'm done complaining the options are what they are everything looks incredible Bravo Rainman

Given that there has been some confusion over what he has posted, I'm not sure that we all know for certain what comes with which option. Pretty sure the head won't come with either of the outfit sets already listed (meaning, I think, that you pay $130 for shoes, the gun, the tie, and the watch with the regular suit outfit). The full set now includes the geek clothes that weren't there before, and no longer include any of the V2 clothing set as it initially appeared. Maybe Rainman will still tweak this a bit over the next few days.

Back