Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets not forget the "J" necklace. Its essential for the dork outfit.

I got you covered Hydeous
9DA675A7-6AF8-4060-BAC1-D5B5BC654B27-95-0000000AB0B9DCF9.jpg

I'm gonna hit the thread up with some good Jules clothing and jewelry reference once it simmers down from the Vince posts a bit.

That's the actual screen accurate chain and ring (prop). The real deal.

It will be worth it if one did appear haha. :rotfl

Even if one did pop up, once it has exceeded the amount of visits, the site would shut down and be unavailable. So it's kind of a lose-lose situation for you :lol

That's what happened during the early day of POing. I stayed up till 2am to PO and did what you did, opened multiple windows and refresh them simultaneously. :lol

Even if one did pop up, once it has exceeded the amount of visits, the site would shut down and be unavailable. So it's kind of a lose-lose situation for you :lol

That's what happened during the early day of POing. I stayed up till 2am to PO and did what you did, opened multiple windows and refresh them simultaneously. :lol

Oh well, I guess I should just go back to bed and forget about it then.

I would rather he put them up with the painted head stuff, so I can order the set plus shirt/shorts at once and not have to double dip on the shipping costs.

That's what I am waiting on. I will be away on a business conference on the 6th. Damn, I hope I can break away and place my order. Setting my phone for 7:30 reminder for the 6th so I can have time to get to a computer.

Good shout you got any good reference pics of his gold bracelet?

Pop posted some really good screencaps of the nugget jewelry, maybe we can bump those. We just need some briefcase info and the wallet. But we gotta be careful with the wallet because alot of those wallets were made as a novelty item for the public so our best bet for accuracy would be the actual screencap. I'm sure Rainman is already aware of this though.

I have the accurate info on jules beach outfit too. The Tshirt graphic perfectly clear. I have a great pic of the brass dial lock on the briefcase. It has some engraved wording on it. Would be a great extra detail for the briefcase.

Pop posted some really good screencaps of the nugget jewelry, maybe we can bump those. We just need some briefcase info and the wallet. But we gotta be careful with the wallet because alot of those wallets were made as a novelty item for the public so our best bet for accuracy would be the actual screencap. I'm sure Rainman is already aware of this though.

I have the accurate info on jules beach outfit too. The Tshirt graphic perfectly clear

Yea that wallets been done to death! You get a perfect look at it during the diner scene at the end shouldnt be too hard to get some decent screen grabs of it

I would rather he put them up with the painted head stuff, so I can order the set plus shirt/shorts at once and not have to double dip on the shipping costs.

I'm chasing a couple of unpainted HS and dork clothes. Don't mind waiting but some communication to let us know what is happening would be great - life going on and all

I'm chasing a couple of unpainted HS and dork clothes. Don't mind waiting but some communication to let us know what is happening would be great - life going on and all

I think he said earlier H&C sets go live on the 6th I'd imagine the rest of the stuff might be at the same time

I think the outfit sets usually go up at the same time as head+outfit sets, though I might be mistaken. The unpainted sculpts seem to sometimes come up sooner though.

Back