Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have ordered a Rainman piece before it has all your info so you don't really have to type haha, click add to cart, your zone, click shipping same as billing and then ok, haha, but man it took me a second to remember what zone US was in.

If you have ordered a Rainman piece before you don't really have to type haha, click add to cart, your zone, click shipping same as billing and then ok, haha, but man it took me a second to remember what zone US was in.

Gotta have that **** tattooed on your brain for me its zone 3

If you have ordered a Rainman piece before it has all your info so you don't really have to type haha, click add to cart, your zone, click shipping same as billing and then ok, haha, but man it took me a second to remember what zone US was in.

What's the US Zone?

I got overly panicky and kept typing things in wrong.

Happy to report I just popped my "Rainman" cherry (pause)..will be proud owner of my first RM piece :yess:

Will the H&C be a painted head? I will be fine with that if necessary. That's how I got Doc Holiday. But wish I would have gotten the full figure because just so much simpler. Oh well just have to be on the lookout now.

I just watched this again last night, and I gotta say, Butch really stand out for me for some reason, even though ive watched PF for like the 6 or 7th time.

The bloodied version while holding a samurai sword would look amazing on the shelf :drool that said, if rainman decides to do Butch, on top of Jules, Vincent and Mia, what does everyone else thinks of Marcellus Wallace figure :lol

Btw, anybody know what type of body rainman currently use? I noticed Vince was kinda fat, and I don't see any fat suit included in the outfit set?

Hello~~ Thank you~
it was soldout quickly.
may be you could available full set.
because someone couldn't pay even bought.
it will be cancle after 3 day.
so keep the quatity of my site.

H+C set will be open at 6th March.
Aeon will paint tomorrow. and i have to receive the photo.
H+c set ---> 6th March PM8:00

Thank you again~

Will the H&C be a painted head? I will be fine with that if necessary. That's how I got Doc Holiday. But wish I would have gotten the full figure because just so much simpler. Oh well just have to be on the lookout now.

It should be. The buyers of the clothing set have the option of buying an unpainted head if they choose to do so.

But then again it's been a while since I last bought a rainman piece, so don't hold me on that. :panic:

Hello~~ Thank you~
it was soldout quickly.
may be you could available full set.
because someone couldn't pay even bought.
it will be cancle after 3 day.
so keep the quatity of my site.

H+C set will be open at 6th March.
Aeon will paint tomorrow. and i have to receive the photo.
H+c set ---> 6th March PM8:00

Thank you again~

Congratz Rainman on a stunning figure and a well deserved sell out!

Back