Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still trying to figure out if Vince is padded up. No one is answering but this is a big concern. Especially for the dork clothes fans. If they're not made for a bigger body or room for padding then those will really look odd on skinny Vince.

My main concern at this point as well.

maybe a TTM advanced body?

Manero Travolta maybe a slim body, but PF Travolta is definitely not slim though:

Travolta is 6'2"

I'm going the TTM21 with a DiD Patten fat suit

HOT10429.jpg

$T2eC16Z,!)0E9s37HlHHBRMKINt!t!~~60_57.JPG

I'm stumped as to what to use for the Dork set though, don't really want joints showing. Triad Evolution legs are ok, arms aren't too bad - swapped onto a truetype may be. Fat suit will work for dork set also.

I've asked Rainman a few questions, one: whether the shirt will be accurately baggy on the figure. Two, if there will be sandals ever available for the dork outfit.

Also, he told me that the H+C sets (including dork outfit and painted head) will be up on the 6th at 8pm as well.

Travolta is 6'2"

I'm going the TTM21 with a DiD Patten fat suit

HOT10429.jpg

$T2eC16Z,!)0E9s37HlHHBRMKINt!t!~~60_57.JPG

I'm stumped as to what to use for the Dork set though, don't really want joints showing. Triad Evolution legs are ok, arms aren't too bad - swapped onto a truetype may be. Fat suit will work for dork set also.

Advanced body is the TTM 16/21.

Thanks for the fat suit, didnt know DID made those.

But yeah, that would be utterly useless, if the tailoring isnt for that body + the fat suit. Rainman mostly uses the narrow shoulder HT TT body before. Not sure bout now though.

It's the nick fury body. You can get 35 of those

Didnt realize there are a lot of parted out for Fury? maybe PM Rainman and let him know where to get them, Wake?

Perhaps it would be best to let him know soon, as he might be opting out for the knock off version of that body, in case he cant find the real deal:panic:

Would you rather a Caucasian TT used or a knock off AA body if there are no other bodies readily available?

For the dork clothes with exposed arms and legs, I picked up Enterbay MIB bodies.

Would you rather a Caucasian TT used or a knock off AA body if there are no other bodies readily available?

For the dork clothes with exposed arms and legs, I picked up Enterbay MIB bodies.

I'd rather get a used Caucasian advanced HT TT body personally. Provided that it's in tiptop condition. But then again, the TTM 21 is just released and readily available, so it shouldnt be a problem.

I don't think Id display them in the dork clothes though. Not unless I can get a clash of the Titan body and for Vince. Not sure bout Jules at the moment.

I'll mod the legs ala Perseus if I don't like the joints, which I'll likely have to do for Vince anyway as the legs are too thin. Or I've got some Perseus legs to try if I prefer those. But I like that they will match in style and the arms and chests are not super huge like HT.

Looking at the hose scene, I think an advanced will be too large for Jules. He's fairly thin there and definitely not bulkier than Vince.

I'll mod the legs ala Perseus if I don't like the joints, which I'll likely have to do for Vince anyway as the legs are too thin. Or I've got some Perseus legs to try if I prefer those. But I like that they will match in style and the arms and chests are not super huge like HT.

Looking at the hose scene, I think an advanced will be too large for Jules. He's fairly thin there and definitely not bulkier than Vince.

He's thin but I think with the suit on, he'll look alright with the TTM african advanced body. Heck, even serang's Hendrix figure using the advanced body looks fine and not muscular at all :lol Plus Vince would be on a fat padded suit, so they will look pretty accurate IMO.

Advanced seems the wrong way to go, even a modded Slim is more preferable to me, but to each their own. :duff

I mainly wanted the arms and joints. I can always hack it up and resculpt and repaint as needed. :lol
Or just Frankenstein something else, but I'm not fond of the HT muscle arms for Jules. This seems like an easier base.

nude.jpg
pf_4491_zpsc1045132.jpg

Last edited:
That does look more accurate to jules's body. But i dont think rainman can manage to get 35 of those bodies?

Any ideas on the sandals yet, since you are going for the dork outfit?

Back