Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His post on the issue:

Hello~~ Thank you~
it was soldout quickly.
may be you could available full set.
because someone couldn't pay even bought.
it will be cancle after 3 day.
so keep the quatity of my site.

I think he got antsy with so many people dragging their feet to pay for Anton. Once he finally opened them up again, they sat available for awhile (maybe they hype died down too much?).

Lads if anyone is having second thoughts with there full set let it be known I will gladly take the spot :) as I wasn't quick enough for the 4 left .:(

I thought it maybe worth a shot to Menchen this.

Congrats lads .

I'm still a little disappointed that I was so slow at trying to complete the purchase, but as long as I can get a decent shot at Jules and the JRS Vince, I think I will stand a better chance. (hopefully) :pray:

So has Rainman confirmed the edition size on the clothing set? 10 seems really low, if that's supposed to serve both painted and unpainted sculpt buyers....

Really anxious to see Aeon's paint on this. I was going unpainted for sure, but after looking at her recent work again...dunno.

10 has been standard for clothing sets, there will probably be 20 H+C.
And I wonder if H+C will include the beachwear? I'd guess no.

Who knows how many t-shirt and shorts?

10 has been standard for clothing sets, there will probably be 20 H+C.
And I wonder if H+C will include the beachwear? I'd guess no.

Ahhh, gotcha! I was confused because there was talk (or maybe just speculation) of Rainman offering the clothing and painted/unpainted sculpts separately from now on. If he goes that route, I'm sure he'll just up the clothing set edition size then.

Yeah, 20 H+C, 10 outfits, and 35 full sets (or full+DX). Not sure how many stand-alone painted heads, but at least 10 to start and more coming later whenever he opens up the old heads for re-release. So really, the "edition size" on a Rainman release allows folks to get a nice Rainman figure even if they don't have the man to do the painting and get the little book.

He told me quite a while ago that he usually does 20-30 painted heads depending on the release and roughly another 10-20 unpainted. That was before Doc was announced so things may have changed since then. That was also before the reissue practice too.

So wait, how do we know they were only 4 fullsets?

Man I got lucky. Popped my Rainman cherry first go round. Didnt even need to refresh lol

That's one of the things that put me off going for this. If I missed or couldn't manage to swing any of the others from the rest of the set it'd always bother me.

The only thing I'm sweating is Rainman making the briefcase the fullset item for Jules...having one fullset and one H&C set would bother me. :lol

The only thing I'm sweating is Rainman making the briefcase the fullset item for Jules...having one fullset and one H&C set would bother me. :lol

I was *this* close to just going H&C but I decided to get the fullset seeing as I don't have a rainman figure and wanted the whole experience.

That's one of the things that put me off going for this. If I missed or couldn't manage to swing any of the others from the rest of the set it'd always bother me.

You should still go for one bud!

If you don't get what you want from the rest you could always sell Cince no sweat I think.

I was *this* close to just going H&C but I decided to get the fullset seeing as I don't have a rainman figure and wanted the whole experience.

Can't blame you for that, man. It is pretty awesome to open a fullset. :duff

Back