Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's usually 30-45 days after PO, and sometimes he starts working on the next figure before the current even ships!

So probably a quick turnaround for Jules then? couple months at most. Especially since the suits are similar.

So probably a quick turnaround for Jules then? couple months at most. Especially since the suits are similar.

Yeah Rainman adheres to a fairly strict schedule, more so than any other custom artist on the boards.

Somewhat similar, but Jules' suit is cut different and the material is different. Longer Blazer fit and deep lapels with a soft/sheen fabric.

Hopefully Rainman picks up on this detail.

Last edited:
Yeah Rainman adheres to a fairly strict schedule, more so than any other custom artist on the boards.
This is one part of Rainman's business model that I really appreciate. He puts out a pre-order for one figure, gets it out in a pretty timely manner, then moves in earnest onto the next one.

This is one part of Rainman's business model that I really appreciate. He puts out a pre-order for one figure, gets it out in a pretty timely manner, then moves in earnest onto the next one.

I think this is why the sculpt for Iminime's lecter suffered however. That one needed more work

Yea, We want to avoid that "just guy's in black suits" comparison. Both suits were black that's obvious, but Jules had his own style and the suit showed it. Longer blazer, a bit baggier pant, subtle sheen.

Sorry to keep repeating this. I just want Jules to look Slick in that suit. It's part of his personality.

And the Jeri Curl must be sculpted with precision! :panic:

Yea, We want to avoid that "just guy's in black suits" comparison. Both suits were black that's obvious, but Jules had his own style and the suit showed it. Longer blazer, a bit baggier pant, subtle sheen.

Sorry to keep repeating this. I just want Jules to look Slick in that suit. It's part of his personality.

And the Jeri Curl must be sculpted with precision! :panic:

:goodpost::exactly:

I think this is why the sculpt for Iminime's lecter suffered however. That one needed more work
Well these are two separate issues. One is a guy doing a project, finishing it, selling it, then moving on to the next thing. The other is the argument several have made that Rainman tends to release half-assed, rushed sculpts because he is more in it for the money than the product (a perspective I don't hold, but I understand why some do). Whether it takes him one month or six months to finish something, I personally prefer to pay without having to wait half a year or more for something, and that's what Rainman gives you.

420272_159462820877962_1950807222_n.jpg

LOL

Does anyone know if the painted head will be available tomorrow or just the h+c sets?

Really hoping we get to see a sample of Aeon's paint at least a few hours before they go up...

So the outfit set doesn't come with a sculpt then right ?.
There isn't any painted sculpt listed on the site and I'm guessing the " limited to 10 " on the clothing set is just incorrect ?.

So the outfit set doesn't come with a sculpt then right ?.
There isn't any painted sculpt listed on the site and I'm guessing the " limited to 10 " on the clothing set is just incorrect ?.

This has been confusing me as well, but the way I understand it is that Rainman will place a holder for the H&C sets (with an ES of ~20) on the site in addition to the 10 clothing sets already on there before the sale goes live.

Back