Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A missed detail.

Rainman: Watch should have a Black Dial

B7C8B596-9DC0-4B38-A97D-F3C19DD86555-1819-000003EC87F3E30F_zps5718d66b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAUmsl6OHU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Watched Pulp Fiction again last night. Can't wait for this. I know people are really interested in Butch but I'm really not a big fan of his scenes. I really prefer the Jules and Vince scenes over his. Could be because he is kind of ****** to his girlfriend and then the whole sodomy rape scene, but either way I am way more interested in Jules and Mia for additions.

Without a doubt getting Jules but still on the fence with Mia, especially since I went with the Gangster Suit Vincent.

I think mia would work perfectly with the Pulp Boys. I'm trying to budget her in so that I can pick one up. Then hopfully Rainman does the Trenchcoat for Vince, I'll pick up a Vince Clothing set and boom!.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAUmsl6OHU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Ya with so many upcoming figures I told myself only two, either Vincent/Jules or JRS Vincent/Mia, but of course once Rainman releases pics of Mia I'm sure that will change haha

Why don't you just not buy other things if all you want is Bickle to complete your collection? If the others are all unnecessary, and will not be collected after him, then why buy these others at all?

I think mia would work perfectly with the Pulp Boys. I'm trying to budget her in so that I can pick one up. Then hopfully Rainman does the Trenchcoat for Vince, I'll pick up a Vince Clothing set and boom!.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAUmsl6OHU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I like where your heads at :D :duff

I think Rainman rounded off the line perfectly. I don't need a Rainman Butch. I think that Iminime is well capable of that job if it came down to it.

Why don't you just not buy other things if all you want is Bickle to complete your collection? If the others are all unnecessary, and will not be collected after him, then why buy these others at all?

Think its more of a joke that when he gets his grail Bickle he will need no other figure haha that's how I see it

Yea, everyone will see it differently. I have a decent idea of what we can expect from Iminime for about $350-$400 and for Butch I think I'd be fine with that as oppossed to what we’d get for double the dough from The Man

Well, it wouldn't be a collection if you haven't collected anything right? Everything I've collected is necessary and my "checklist" is steady filling up, so to say Bickle is the plateau for me is to say Veni, Vidi, Vici

I like where your heads at :D :duff

I think Rainman rounded off the line perfectly. I don't need a Rainman Butch. I think that Iminime is well capable of that job if it came down to it.

Don't jump to conclusions! :lol
I still think Mia should come with the Trenchcoat, Vintage Audio tape reel, sculpted hand with cig, AND JACK RABBIT SLIMS TROPHY!

Yup.

Back