Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John hbk asked how to take spot, Lejuan pointed to you post which involved sending Snake Eater a pm haha

Right...and I stated interested.. sent a pm over so if John h didn't take the spot I just may ... If he has already taken it good lad .

Basically Joned, you did the correct thing by sending a PM insteading of asking how. Simple as that.

hi made my first rainman purchase of a painted head sculpt looked at my order staus and it says confirm reciept(credit card) and cannot cancel! how will this status change and what to and when???? some one with more experience with the rainman site help and advise????

That means that your order is confirmed and has been put through, so you can't cancel it. All that's left to do is wait for your shipping confirmation which sometimes ends up in your spam folder, so check that as well.

Note: these items are not shipping yet so exercise patience.

hi made my first rainman purchase of a painted head sculpt looked at my order staus and it says confirm reciept(credit card) and cannot cancel! how will this status change and what to and when???? some one with more experience with the rainman site help and advise????

First of all congrats and welcome to the rainman club ;)

If its confirmed and cannot cancel you will get a shipping notification with a tracking number when it's time to ship until then ur waiting like the rest of us matey ..

can't believe i missed out on a full set :slap. Is Jules coming next?

Yup! Jules is next and Jack Rabbit Slim's Vince and Mia are to follow :yess:

Congrats dude! :duff

I still can't believe we're finally getting so much Pulp Fiction love. Four figures?!

Does anyone know how many figures Rainman normally makes a year? I always assumed he made about 4.

Back