[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2

That means you should get an email but probably won't :lol. Last time I got an email was over a year ago.
Yeah, the e-mail thing makes no real sense to me. I used to get them, now don't. They don't go in my junk mail or anything, I just don't get them. I even e-mailed him, asking if I was on his mailing list, and he said I was :dunno

Emails seem to come completely random with Rainman, I've gotten his newsletter once, otherwise never see anything.

Probably comes as no surprise but Rainman said PO should be late march :rock

We should take turns standing guard.

"Is this it priest, the Pope's new army, a few crusty *****es and a hand full of rag tags?"

The battle for possession is on my friends!! :D haha

From Rainmans facebook

69575_730092883692241_1823746623_n.jpg

looks great to me, the weathering imo is a good thing.

Thats gonna be awesome i ll try my best to snag my first rainman fullset.
My only concern is when the po will open, i think ll be the same time i ll be doing my mid terms at college and i ll not be able to miss the class to try it...

The paint on that knife looks crazy good! I wonder if he had old casts from the previous sets or are these all newly sculpted?

levit is right, handle could be thinner, and possibly longer...

I hope and pray when this goes up for po, it goes up on a friday, saturday or sunday night! I have 0 internet access the rest of the week after 9 at night.

I hope and pray when this goes up for po, it goes up on a friday, saturday or sunday night! I have 0 internet access the rest of the week after 9 at night.

Well the good news is if you miss out on the pre order you can always pick one up for 3 times the cost over in the sales threads lol

Back