[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2

Which brings me to my next point....."Ummmm are we gonna get the chestpiece like V1 or is this sculpted neck?

Not so quick and easy.

PS. Pop don't start the body debate. That's probably the easiest thing for Rainman to figure out, besides bodies are an easy enough option to change up on one's own time. It's gonna be tailored to something similar to v1 body type.

Last edited:

I would have preferred the black coat, red stripe pants, and would be assassin vest version. A 2nd bloody forehead sculpt would have been killer!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Which brings me to my next point....."Ummmm are we gonna get the chestpiece like V1 or is this sculpted neck?

No such thing as quick and easy in 1/6 on this side. If it's all about the Art then things need to be thought out well.

PS. Pop don't start the body debate. That's probably the easiest thing for Rainman to figure out, besides bodies are an easy enough option to change up on one's own time. It's gonna be tailored to something similar to v1 body type.

That is absolutely wrong my dude. It's getting tailored to a 21 because that's what's easily accessible now. That is nowhere near the same build as what the V1 came on. If he goes with the same body used for Plainview the end result will be the right physique; if he goes with the 21, it'll look like Bill the bouncer not Bill the Butcher in that fitted red coat

For the chest piece, there wouldn’t be a need because the neck in this version is fully covered

I would have preferred the black coat, red stripe pants, and would be assassin vest version. A 2nd bloody forehead sculpt would have been killer!!

I think there's a lot of color distortion in that pic. From what I remember that was his green coat

I cannot believe how many outfits this guy has!:slap

I cannot believe how many outfits this guy has!:slap

Haha I know right, and he looks badass in everyone!

Pop and Samithesami thanks for the kind words about my collections guys, really appreciate it!

No matter what outfit Rainman goes with I will be ok with it, just really looking forward to having an official rainman butcher in my collection!

Can't Lee just make the figure with his desired look, and the community commission Yunsil to do the other outfits they prefer later on? If that does happen, I can imagine a lot of people picking up extra headsculpt for different outfits and looks

So the full set will probably just have an extra item and the body? Is my understanding correct? And ofcourse the man painting himself? ....

So the full set will probably just have an extra item and the body? Is my understanding correct? And ofcourse the man painting himself? ....
Yes, that's what distinguishes the full set from the head/outfit sets. Figure costs a little over $300 more for that.

You also get a Fullset box which holds the whole figure instead of a small non foam insert box for H&C sets.

Ok... My only regret is that too much happening too soon. This is all gonna get me broke, spent a fortune relocating and now ... Yeppy ti da...

Ok... My only regret is that too much happening too soon. This is all gonna get me broke, spent a fortune relocating and now ... Yeppy ti da...

Ya man haha customs can get really really expensive. I usually try and go H&C, if the fullset item is really cool and there are talks about finding a suitable body being a pain thats when ill think more about the fullset.

AJK and Kara... Yep... H and C for me too. I mean i never usually display a figure with all the accessories it comes with anyways so it would work better for me...

Back