[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2

He must of been ontop of that early on haha, looks great!

I think that's definitely the case. The truth is the excitement gets so worked up around his figures with jumping the gun on requests etc. that he doesn't get the opportunity to just surprise us anymore which is something I thing he really enjoys doing.

I hope he surprises us with the claypipe:monkey3:lol .......but very grateful that he went ahead and did that "45" notch club.

I think that's definitely the case. The truth is the excitement gets so worked up around his figures with jumping the gun on requests etc. that he doesn't get the opportunity to just surprise us anymore which is something I thing he really enjoys doing.

I hope he surprises us with the claypipe:monkey3:lol .......but very grateful that he went ahead and did that "45" notch club.

Agreed man, love the surprises! It looks great! Very excited for this release!

From rainman's facebook!

"This is you~"

w31q.png

:rock :rock :rock :rock

He must of been ontop of that early on haha, looks great!

The Man does this stuff in his sleep! I wouldn't doubt that was whipped up last night!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

The Man does this stuff in his sleep! I wouldn't doubt that was whipped up last night!

Haha I thought that too, like how long does that take, pretty sure that one piece would take me a year and not look as good and it probably took him 1 hour haha.

Haha I know right, and he looks badass in everyone!

Pop and Samithesami thanks for the kind words about my collections guys, really appreciate it!

No matter what outfit Rainman goes with I will be ok with it, just really looking forward to having an official rainman butcher in my collection!

thank you hehe if it wasnt for you and Marf i wouldnt have gotten here :)

Pffff...I was against the notch club.

:rotfl
:monkey3
:duff

call me nuts but i cant still find rainman on facebook. the links are all saying broken in my computer and ipad (while i can access rest of facebook). i also did a community / people search with rainman / rainman art / rainman figure etc and nothing shows up... hmmmm :slap

call me nuts but i cant still find rainman on facebook. the links are all saying broken in my computer and ipad (while i can access rest of facebook). i also did a community / people search with rainman / rainman art / rainman figure etc and nothing shows up... hmmmm :slap

He is friends with Denny Kim, just look at Denny's friends list for him

This is looking to be shaping up quite nicely, and quite quickly too. Getting excited.

Does anyone know where I sign up for this on rm's Facebook?

This is a grail piece for me. Noob question though; I'm registered on his website, does that mean I'll get an email when this is up for order or do I have to put in a request?

That means you should get an email but probably won't :lol. Last time I got an email was over a year ago.

You just have to keep an eye on this thread and his site. He'll eventually announce a date and time and then it'll be a mad scramble at kick off to secure one

That means you should get an email but probably won't :lol. Last time I got an email was over a year ago.

You just have to keep an eye on this thread and his site. He'll eventually announce a date and time and then it'll be a mad scramble at kick off to secure one

Lol...phenomenal. Hoping I catch it in time otherwise my wallet will hate me as I am weak for all things William Cutting.

I'll be posting landmines and barbed wire around this thread to get mine hahaha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back