[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Ah maybe mine was painted by Iminime then, I don't know

This is it

Where as Aeons eyes are much much different, lighter in colour, almost a baby blue/white blue/green, if anyone has a restock Aeon painted Doc would like to see a close up

Aeons:

10008587_10100189699623456_1524425484_n.jpg

Iminime/Rainman?:

10147310_10100189699633436_605919773_o.jpg

All comes down to personal preference

Easy way to tell: Iminime's has the sweat painted on the sculpt(just like RM did for the FS) and I believe Aeons does not

I bought sculpt only from someone on the boards, I assume it was a painted HS and he didnt break up a FS, that being the case I've never seen the Rainman painted HS from the FS

My Aeon painted Plainview, DeLarge, Butcher are all amazing. I was disappointed with the paint app for Bickle though. While I liked the skin tone, little/no red on the cheeks or lips the eyes threw me off

1543064_10100156040381846_668886435_n.jpg

But a lot of people preferred Aeons paint app of Bickle compared to Rainmans so :dunno its all subjective

Easy way to tell: Iminime's has the sweat painted on the sculpt(just like RM did for the FS) and I believe Aeons does not

Yeah...you're correct Rob...I have Iminime's HS on my FullSet and also bought an Aeon Sculpt...The Aeon sculpt arrived with no sweat.
Here's a pic of the Iminime (sorry, has an Instagram filter on it)

Yeah...you're correct Rob...I have Iminime's HS on my FullSet and also bought an Aeon Sculpt...The Aeon sculpt arrived with no sweat.
Here's a pic of the Iminime (sorry, has an Instagram filter on it)

Do you still have your Aeon sculpt? Mind taking a side by side photo?

Do you still have your Aeon sculpt? Mind taking a side by side photo?

I don't unfortunately...sold it when it didn't come with sweat stains :lol
Sorry bud.

Thats a good looking Val Kilmer base sculpt. Would make a great Batman Forever Bruce Wayne figure, maybe Rainman should release it next. Would totally buy it.

My Aeon painted Plainview, DeLarge, Butcher are all amazing. I was disappointed with the paint app for Bickle though. While I liked the skin tone, little/no red on the cheeks or lips the eyes threw me off

1543064_10100156040381846_668886435_n.jpg

But a lot of people preferred Aeons paint app of Bickle compared to Rainmans so :dunno its all subjective

The eyes throw me off too! ... Also, may be i am the only one, but i think seeing many a pics of rainmans past work i think likeness quotient on bickle was a bit low at least when you see the figure in person. Somehow RDNs classic nose on the figure seems a tad bit short and high, and his classic tight lip look even in a neutral expression was missed by a slightly open lip cut (pout for a lack of word). But thats just my view and since i am such a crazy fan of RDN, may be i am a bit too harsh...

The eyes throw me off too! ... Also, may be i am the only one, but i think seeing many a pics of rainmans past work i think likeness quotient on bickle was a bit low at least when you see the figure in person. Somehow RDNs classic nose on the figure seems a tad bit short and high, and his classic tight lip look even in a neutral expression was missed by a slightly open lip cut (pout for a lack of word). But thats just my view and since i am such a crazy fan of RDN, may be i am a bit too harsh...

But when RM nails them...he NAILS them!

But when RM nails them...he NAILS them!

I agree... I think his bill v1 was a piece of art! ... It was way too expensive in aftermarket else i think its a legendary piece from him... Glad at least there is a second shot to it, hopefully will be able to secure an h and c...

Great pipe
The sculpt ll come with a hole in the lips to put it??

Great pipe
The sculpt ll come with a hole in the lips to put it??

It does have a hole for the pipe already, as its the same sculpt as Plainview, who also had a small hole in the mouth for his pipe.

It does have a hole for the pipe already, as its the same sculpt as Plainview, who also had a small hole in the mouth for his pipe.

Thnks Rob, in photos i never notice the hole in planview's mouth

Back