[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

so full set is the complete one and DX is the smaller version?

so full set is the complete one and DX is the smaller version?

sami if you want EVERYTHING go for the DX. That's basically the full set + an accessory only available for DX sets.

DX is biggest then Full Set then H&C

DX Set:
-DX CoA
-DX Item
-Full Set Item
-Outfit
-Accessories
-Body
-Sculpt w/Rainman's Paint
-Full Set Box

Full Set:
-Full Set CoA
-Full Set Item
-Outfit
-Accessories
-Body
-Sculpt w/Rainman's Paint
-Full Set Box

H&C Set:
-H&C Set CoA
-Outfit
-Accessories
-Sculpt w/Aeon's Paint
-H&C Set Box

Thank you Ajkhunter and chubbyman for the explanation.

I've always wanted to ask this question as I've always been confused abt this.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thank you Ajkhunter and chubbyman for the explanation.

I've always wanted to ask this question as I've always been confused abt this.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And then the smallest package which would be at the bottom of AJK's list is the Clothes set which is just a H&C minus the head

Go to "figure loose parts" on his site and you'll see all the H&C and Clothing sets to date. They still have the original prices up. The full sets used to also but for whatever reason he marked everything at $0.00

And then the smallest package which would be at the bottom of AJK's list is the Clothes set which is just a H&C minus the head

Go to "figure loose parts" on his site and you'll see all the H&C and Clothing sets to date. They still have the original prices up. The full sets used to also but for whatever reason he marked everything at $0.00

The clothes only always seems like a crazy extra option to throw in very rarely does someone (besides on Bickle) only buy the clothes set only I assume. But good option if you cant score a H&CS...remember that tip new guys! Go for the seperate option if you cant get em together! Its only $20 more, but better than going empty handed.

Almost one day without wip pics.

If he really want open the po's in the following days, he ll need rush

The clothing only option is great for people that want to have some one else paint the head.

The clothing only option is great for people that want to have some one else paint the head.

Ugh duh! That totally slipped my mind...youre right Robbie! :)
You should go for that option,since you can paint.. and let some of these newer guys get those full sets and DX's ;)

Update from Lee:

Hi friends~

longtime no see~

I am so sorry friend.. i was really trully exactly busy for long time.

whatever i will tell you about painted head how is it going.

finally i can send you in this week.

Aeon did everything.

I appreciate you really.

you have been waiting since Jenuary.

Thank you again ~

2nd.

I will get cloth of Bill saterday and i will take photo whole thing.

Than i can post photos in sunday and i will send mail to whole member .

Thank you for waiting news of Bill 2nd.

That is my happness

I know that it is pain to members~ haha

So I want to do my best.

Thank you~ Thank you.

Let's meet in sunday with Bill 2nd.

God bless you

Is that saying that Aeon painted the proto that will be shown in the reveal, or does that mean he will be painting all of them?

I assumed in past reveals the head you were seeing had RMs paintwork, am I mistaken about this?

I believe he s saying about the sculpt that he sold in january ( rereleased).

He paints the proto of Bill 2 full set and Aeon paints the proto of HC sets

Yeah that's how I knew he had always done this in the past, guess I just read it wrong.

The clothes only always seems like a crazy extra option to throw in very rarely does someone (besides on Bickle) only buy the clothes set only I assume. But good option if you cant score a H&CS...remember that tip new guys! Go for the seperate option if you cant get em together! Its only $20 more, but better than going empty handed.

I've seen what you said happen on a few occasions. People going for an H&C that couldn't snag one had to settle for a Clothes set and a separate painted/unpainted sculpt. It comes in handy as a plan B in this way and it's also useful for those who want to get another painter/paint it themselves like Robbie said.

Depending on the character it could come in handy for different versions too. Aside from my full sets, I bought unpainted sculpts and clothes sets for both Pulp boys so I could make bloody versions and see if another painter can squeeze a little more likeness out of the sculpts. I bought extra unpainted sculpts and a clothes set for Bickle for the same reasons and bloody treatment. I even split another Soldier H&C with Bullet because he needed the sculpt, pants, belt & boots for a certain version and I needed the M65 (to keep unbloodied and w/o campaign button) and another white shirt (to keep unbloodied and to chop the sleeve).

Also it could come in useful for someone who may not like the sculpt and want to use someone else’s with the outfit. This situation isn’t common because of the character choices thus far, but it did work for emarae with Jules and whoever else wanted to try Snyderman’s sculpts with RM’s gear

Yeah that's how I knew he had always done this in the past, guess I just read it wrong.

I didn't exactly make sense of that either but what you said before is right. All the pics of Full Sets on his site showcases his paint and the pics of the H&C's and painted sculpts is Aeon's work. She's done that portion of the release from Plainview to present. Everything before that was DF Studio

Minor point, but I believe that's true with the exception of Doc Holliday (where Iminime painted those heads).

Back