[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Its pretty tiny...you need a microscope to see it.

What have I told you about talking about your manhood online again .. Tut tut ..;)

What have I told you about talking about your manhood online again .. Tut tut ..;)

Ha ha!

The V1 Butcher doesn't have a hole for a pipe. ...i wedged mine in there kinda between the moustache pieces. I'm sure he added one for this time.

buzereta.jpg

y9upura4.jpg

I assume the sculpt is modded from Bill V1 and not Plainview, since the new one will also have no sculpted neck.

No man, I gotta sit this one out...I know, I know. But im dying to see the completed pics.

That's cool man ,

After this I'm going to be sitting a few out not much I want anymore really other than the pikey of course but I carnt see him being done anytime soon .

That's cool man ,

After this I'm going to be sitting a few out not much I want anymore really other than the pikey of course but I carnt see him being done anytime soon .

Oh you didnt see the thread Tim started for RM's Pikey! ;)

Would like to see that also, I've never seen what the hatless Doc DX looks like close up

aNYBODY KNOW WHEN THIS IS GOING UP?

Sunday according to the man himself

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back