[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

10153231_734478836586979_1849738726_n.jpg

Wow looks awesome! Is that Public or VIP?

I cannot wait to see the full reveal.

Received very interesting e-mail from Rainman regarding change to VIP status and only one figure per VIP being allowed per order during VIP ordering time. Also info regarding payments.

Received very interesting e-mail from Rainman regarding change to VIP status and only one figure per VIP being allowed per order during VIP ordering time. Also info regarding payments.

Would you post it here please

For some reason iam the only VIP who dosen't get emails from Rainman site.

the gist of it is..

only 1 order per VIP account

any accidental address typo from the buyer will result in them having to pay extra shipping should the item be returned to rainman

ALL orders not paid after 7 days will be cancelled

Hello, it's Rainman.

I've got something that I have to tell you before I release the 2nd version of Bill.

The first thing is about quantity for VIP members.

We have condition to become a VIP member that you have to purchase at least 3 full set dolls.

I understand that now, I have more than 60 VIP members and that means there are so many people

who likes my dolls. And there was a rule that each VIP member can purchase 2 dolls at once, but I've

received some complaining emails.

They were requesting me to change the rule for potential VIP members or people who eagerly want the dolls.

I've been thinking about this and I've concluded my thought that it is quite reasonable.

Therefore from this time, I would like to change the rule that only 1 doll is allowed to purchase for each VIP member.

If VIP member would like to purchase another doll, please order when regular sales is on.

In other words, the stock for VIP member for pre-ordering, one doll for each VIP member only.

I believe this still is a great adventage comparing with non-VIP members.

Of course it's easier for me to sell out quickly to allow VIP memebers 2 or 3 dolls.

But it's not about the money, but I think it has to be fair for everyone who want to order the dolls

by providing equal chance to order.

There for I'm wishing kind understanding for VIP members.

Another thing I have to tell you is about payments and shipping address.

While I was preparing Driver, these two made me so difficult for whole 3 months.

Due to the unpayment and wrong shipping address, dolls shipped around the world.

Writing wrong shipping address was not my fault but I sometimes ship them out with my own expence.

From now on, customer who caused the shipping accident by wrong shipping address may pay shipping fee again

to ship out once again. It had to be in this way from the first place.

Lastly, the payment.

If there's any reasonable reason, the unpaid order for 7 days will be cancelled automatically.

1/4 of last orders were placed just to reserve the stock. That is a lot of amount.

I had to check it everyday and that was one of the reason delaying shipping.

Without your cooperation, my work becomes more difficult, and doll sculpting job will become so sad for me.

I really wish everyone to be happy with great dolls.

There must be some people who would think that I've changed but I've got to change these 3 things.

I'll to everything if it's for many people.

I hope you to cooperate and understand these.

From 25th, there will be regular sales.

I'll update official announcement on Sunday.

Beat me to it. :)

Basically stricter rules and no more VIP hoarding. Heard of some VIPs ordering 2-3 full sets for other people. Pretty messed up. :(

the gist of it is..

only 1 order per VIP account

any accidental address typo from the buyer will result in them having to pay extra shipping should the item be returned to rainman

ALL orders not paid after 7 days will be cancelled

Hello, it's Rainman.

I've got something that I have to tell you before I release the 2nd version of Bill.

The first thing is about quantity for VIP members.

We have condition to become a VIP member that you have to purchase at least 3 full set dolls.

I understand that now, I have more than 60 VIP members and that means there are so many people

who likes my dolls. And there was a rule that each VIP member can purchase 2 dolls at once, but I've

received some complaining emails.

They were requesting me to change the rule for potential VIP members or people who eagerly want the dolls.

I've been thinking about this and I've concluded my thought that it is quite reasonable.

Therefore from this time, I would like to change the rule that only 1 doll is allowed to purchase for each VIP member.

If VIP member would like to purchase another doll, please order when regular sales is on.

In other words, the stock for VIP member for pre-ordering, one doll for each VIP member only.

I believe this still is a great adventage comparing with non-VIP members.

Of course it's easier for me to sell out quickly to allow VIP memebers 2 or 3 dolls.

But it's not about the money, but I think it has to be fair for everyone who want to order the dolls

by providing equal chance to order.

There for I'm wishing kind understanding for VIP members.

Another thing I have to tell you is about payments and shipping address.

While I was preparing Driver, these two made me so difficult for whole 3 months.

Due to the unpayment and wrong shipping address, dolls shipped around the world.

Writing wrong shipping address was not my fault but I sometimes ship them out with my own expence.

From now on, customer who caused the shipping accident by wrong shipping address may pay shipping fee again

to ship out once again. It had to be in this way from the first place.

Lastly, the payment.

If there's any reasonable reason, the unpaid order for 7 days will be cancelled automatically.

1/4 of last orders were placed just to reserve the stock. That is a lot of amount.

I had to check it everyday and that was one of the reason delaying shipping.

Without your cooperation, my work becomes more difficult, and doll sculpting job will become so sad for me.

I really wish everyone to be happy with great dolls.

There must be some people who would think that I've changed but I've got to change these 3 things.

I'll to everything if it's for many people.

I hope you to cooperate and understand these.

From 25th, there will be regular sales.

I'll update official announcement on Sunday.
Exactly. Interesting that VIP is now only for those who have purchased at last three full sets from him.

He didn't mention when the VIP window would be though.

It's too early to tell, might just be the lighting etc. I am getting this regardless. So please put away the pitchforks and torches :lol

However, why is the hat redish. I was under the impression it was this look:

It's too early to tell, might just be the lighting etc. I am getting this regardless. So please put away the pitchforks and torches :lol

However, why is the hat redish. I was under the impression it was this look:

That is the look, u can tell the hat isn't as red as his jacket, therefor I believe its just the lighting and the hat is a reddish brown

Back