Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still on for the full thing.

I find rainmans paintwork always shines more when people who have received the fig takes pics.

So when are the sculpts going up for sale? I see the full fig's already sold out.

I hope its not sold out. :lol
For the full figure Sunday 1am UK time for me and the US time is on the page Jack Santa posted the final specs on.
I'm going to try to be sat here from early on though just to make sure. :rotfl

Literally can't wait to order him, I'm going to be at a show tonight so my dad is going to have to be there to order him.

I really want to get this, but I find myself second guessing it today. I'm having a hard time when compared to his other releases justifying the price. On the other hand I know it's the only chance I'll probably ever have to get a figure of Stansfield. Decisions, decisions.

I really want to get this, but I find myself second guessing it today. I'm having a hard time when compared to his other releases justifying the price. On the other hand I know it's the only chance I'll probably ever have to get a figure of Stansfield. Decisions, decisions.

I want to say don't get him, only so I have a better chance of getting him. :lol I can't do that though, personally I think he looks amazing. Even though I had a hard time justifying the price, I still think he's worth it.

I just can't miss this. Last of a few figures before all my grails are out of the way. Hot toys seem to be focusing more on superhero stuff now which doesn't interest me much really and with all the more serious characters I'd like being picked off I'm just seeing the price as this as a quicker way to save money in the future rather than waiting around for hot toys to do it ( which they probably wont ) and buying crap I don't really want in the mean time. :lol

I have a feeling this may be the one and only full Stansfield we ever see. It doesn't seem there are a lot of people interested in this , I'm so glad Rainman seems to be a big fan otherwise this probably wouldn't have happened.

If you want one wofford , I'd get one , or at least the clothing set.

good luck to those going for this....great piece and i doubt youll ever see another figure of him made up to this quality so go get em!

Back