Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers buddy

Looks great! The eyes are still possibly a little two pastel green for my liking rather than a more dull green which I would have preferred but overall its stunning

Cheers buddy

Looks great! The eyes are still possibly a little two pastel green for my liking rather than a more dull green which I would have preferred but overall its stunning

I would tend to agree but I think I'm in denial because he's just that awesome and I don't wan to admit that anything is wrong with him. :lol

I would tend to agree but I think I'm in denial because he's just that awesome and I don't wan to admit that anything is wrong with him. :lol

I know exactly what you mean and I would be the same, I bet in hand it looks amazing! Trust me bud there is nothing wrong with it!

Is he on a narrow TT do you think

Here's one more with Leon.

101_0657.jpg

I have the painted head and suit coming. I was curious, are they using a hot toys body for the full set?

Mine should be here soon. I missed it on Saturday (wasn't aware it required a signature or that it even shipped). I'll try and get some crappy cell pics for you guys.

Back