Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally arrived. I don't have a camera so these cell phone shots will have to do. Disregard the fill in cigarette. Mine didn't have a cig in the bag so I had to improvise. :( Overall it's an amazing figure though.

Stansfield posing in my bathroom...

b80iv4.jpg

153smmg.jpg

ae84yr.jpg

Loving these pics!

Definately going to get my eyes painted like this :)

Wait, so the different color eyes are in the full figures? or do the eyes on the full figures differ than those of the smaller sets? (ie: the painted head set, the clothes and head set)

No Woff and TF have both received full figures from Rainman with what looks like very different paint jobs

If mine comes out like TFs and not like Woffords, I will be sending it back.

The fact they differ so greatly is not good at all.

£24.00 custom fees paid today. :slap:lol
Apparently it'll arrive in the morning !. If it does I'll send you a pm Teddy and of course update this thread. :)

£24.00 custom fees paid today. :slap:lol
Apparently it'll arrive in the morning !. If it does I'll send you a pm Teddy and of course update this thread. :)

Dude i will split that custom fee with you

Cant wait for updates

Hey guys I have 3 full fig of rainman and the paintjob is always epic on it! Don't worry It gonna kick you ass in hands ;)

It arrived yesterday and it's great , incredible figure.
Sadly I actually have what appears to be one of the crappier paint jobs with the almost turquoise eyes.
With having an extra head to get repainted though I'm just going to keep this , on the plus side the tailoring is fantastic and all the accessories were in the box. Including the Inception totem which is ten times better than the one that came with the blu ray set.

I'll take some photos soon.

It arrived yesterday and it's great , incredible figure.
Sadly I actually have what appears to be one of the crappier paint jobs with the almost turquoise eyes.With having an extra head to get repainted though I'm just going to keep this , on the plus side the tailoring is fantastic and all the accessories were in the box. Including the Inception totem which is ten times better than the one that came with the blu ray set.

I'll take some photos soon.

Gutted for you bud and if it were me I would be asking SantaJack to get Rainman to address this

You have paid alot of money for this and it seriously needs to be blow you away perfect!

PM sent bud

Last edited:
Quite a difference in the eyes here:

stancompare-1.jpg

Both look good, but I sincerely hope mine is llike yours wofford. Hate the fact there is such a difference, makes it almost a gamble. Will be frustrating sending it back for changes too. :(

Question. Do the eyes move or is that just how one is painted?

Because color aside, I like Woffords eyes better, how they're looking slightly up, for that is more like Stansfield to me.

Is that just me or do others agree?

Sorry to hear that Tay.

If mine is like that I will be sending it back. As Aaron said, we have paid a substantial amount and there is no reason nor excuse we should be getting varying paintjobs.

Back