Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im confuse will the full figure come with two heads. or will we have to purchase the bruise head seperately?

I want to put him up in the final battle scene costume too, but those joints does look hideous! I'm surprised that rainman, being the perfectionist and attentive to details are willing to allow this. Is making rubber sleeves really that hard to pull off?

you got any spares, ray :naughty

and is it just me or is the clean headsculpt's cheek and lips too pink, making him look like hes wearing makeups..

yes~ i think so~the face was too pink~ like shy~

great planning to display him in final scene outfit anyways

I might keep the long pants on, with the bruised head, since I cant bear looking at those joints :monkey4

I think rainman should make some rubber sleeves to justify the price tag of those final battle sets... I mean the normal set will have a tie, long pants, t shirt, shirt, jacket and all that stuff... :huh

yes~ i think so~the face was too pink~ like shy~

are you getting this one as well, mate :naughty

just rewatched the ending scene, coat is black, not blue.

Also zuno, just trying to help rainman so that he has reference for his next v2 fighter1999 project, the oakley 'Mars' shades:

800px-Oakley_mars.jpg

mars-leather_gold_iridl.jpg

I might keep the long pants on, with the bruised head, since I cant bear looking at those joints :monkey4

I think rainman should make some rubber sleeves to justify the price tag of those final battle sets... I mean the normal set will have a tie, long pants, t shirt, shirt, jacket and all that stuff... :huh

are you getting this one as well, mate :naughty

yeah!~~how about you?ha

I dont mind the knee joints that much. Ive seen the coverings before and they always wind up making the figs look weird cause of the color tone difference. I plan on displaying him in the final outfit. Boxers showing proudly shouting "Anybody that moves gets a LEAD SALAD!!!!" :lol

Back