Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Zuno, any chance of getting just the bonus weapon?? Thats all I want.

It's only for the limited full set edition. Wouldn't be much of a bonus if you could get it separately. :duh

I can't get over how cool this one is looking. A+ :chew

This set looks awesome. But after seeing it, I'm convinced the outfits need to be in one set. Hope it happens for the guys here who are going for it :rock

shop_preorder_narrator_01.jpg

Hi all,

The Narrator 1999 is limited 20 world wide but just 15 available for outside Korea.

We will begin accepting pre-orders after 1pm, Thursday, February 25, 2010.
(centural time, U.S.A.), no sooner.
You can check the time clock on the website.
It may close earlier if it’s sold out.
(first-come-first-serve basis)
It will be shipped in April 2010

The full set is included (Normal head, Bruised head - painted by Rainman), Clothing full set (Magnetic chest part, Normal clothing, Ending clothing for the bruised head, Briefcase, and Shoes), Body (Hot toys) and Certification (serial number with Rainman's autograph) + BONUS SPECIAL ITEM (Metal pistol: Smith & Wesson 4506).

Don't miss this limited chance.

Thanks,
Zuno... ^L^

https://www.e-ureka.com/shop

Too cool for school

So pleased Rainman has done so many package options! I really do not care for a clean version i am so pleased i can now pick up the bruised version :D

Two questions, will just the bruised/regular heads be going up at a later date? Will they be drilled to fit Hot Toys etc, or no inside post for Rainman's modified chest?

will just the bruised/regular heads be going up at a later date?

definitely

Will they be drilled to fit Hot Toys etc, or no inside post for Rainman's modified chest?

I would imagine they'll be like the Tyler heads and will require a little bit of work to mod for a body.

shop_preorder_narrator_01.jpg

Hi all,

The Narrator 1999 is limited 20 world wide but just 15 available for outside Korea.

We will begin accepting pre-orders after 1pm, Thursday, February 25, 2010.
(centural time, U.S.A.), no sooner.
You can check the time clock on the website.
It may close earlier if it’s sold out.
(first-come-first-serve basis)
It will be shipped in April 2010

The full set is included (Normal head, Bruised head - painted by Rainman), Clothing full set (Magnetic chest part, Normal clothing, Ending clothing for the bruised head, Briefcase, and Shoes), Body (Hot toys) and Certification (serial number with Rainman's autograph) + BONUS SPECIAL ITEM (Metal pistol: Smith & Wesson 4506).

Don't miss this limited chance.

Thanks,
Zuno... ^L^

https://www.e-ureka.com/shop

Awesome news Zuno!!! Thanks for getting the word across! Good luck to all my fellow members. Lets do it again!!!:chew

So any of you whos getting this know how you gonna display him yet?

I think Im gonna go with the clean outfit with the BD head, as I think putting the final outfit will expose those leg joints since hes wearing a boxer

I'll of course have to get anything/everything Rainman does fight club. I mean really how can I not??

But I i never see anything after this I will be happy. You can't have Tyler without jack. You can't. It;s only 50% of the equation and I really think this looks like his best work ever. It was such a smart, smart move for Rainman to release jack as the next figure.

Well done Rainman this is going to be out of this world.

Back