Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainman confused the starting time then.
But it is back to 'sold out' sign now.

It will be started on 1pm (centural time, USA).
30 minutes to go.

Thanks,

so rainman is still up at this hour too huh, its like almost 4am in seoul now :lol

Never mind. chilipep and I were confused... no glitch... we're still waiting for him to go up along with you guys to hopefully snag him... 20 mins to go! Good luck guys!

damn you got me worried there!

I havent been this excited since, like, last year, when the PO of v1 tyler was about to open :monkey1

So I'm confused. I thought I bought 1 but when I went to do the checkout it said insufficient quantity. Does that mean I screwed myself out?

I got screwed Zuno please help me. I added to cart and none of my information was put in the in rainmans site even though I was logged in. I then renetered my info and checked out and it said insuffucient quantity. Please tell me you can help me Im freaking shaking man!!!!:monkey2

I got screwed Zuno please help me. I added to cart and none of my information was put in the in rainmans site even though I was logged in. I then renetered my info and checked out and it said insuffucient quantity. Please tell me you can help me Im freaking shaking man!!!!:monkey2

yeah sam thing here zuno ... wtf man.

i would also like to add that when i went to checkout i still had tyler durden in my shopping cart so i had to update it or else i would;ve payed 1,300 +.... so wtf zuno

Back