Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll of course have to get anything/everything Rainman does fight club. I mean really how can I not??

But I i never see anything after this I will be happy. You can't have Tyler without jack. You can't. It;s only 50% of the equation and I really think this looks like his best work ever. It was such a smart, smart move for Rainman to release jack as the next figure.

Well done Rainman this is going to be out of this world.

I'm getting this one and didn't get Tyler. If someone makes a Tyler I like I'll get it. But I can live with just Jack until that day comes.

So, you have to register @ Rainman's site to pre-order the figure? I'm having a little trouble with the "detail address" part if that's the case.

narrator_briefcase.jpg

Just let you know that the briefcase can't be opened.
The only handle can be moved... :lol

Thanks,

cant wait. also glad i ordered a separate set of leg skins way back when, they will come in massive handy for covering up the joints in the end scene version!

I want to put him up in the final battle scene costume too, but those joints does look hideous! I'm surprised that rainman, being the perfectionist and attentive to details are willing to allow this. Is making rubber sleeves really that hard to pull off?

you got any spares, ray :naughty

and is it just me or is the clean headsculpt's cheek and lips too pink, making him look like hes wearing makeups..

Back