Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I check out~ It still have frighter1999 in my shopping chart~ I need to remove by myself~

i would also like to add that when i went to checkout i still had tyler durden in my shopping cart so i had to update it or else i would;ve payed 1,300 +.... so wtf zuno

Same thing happened to me. Had to remove Tyler, then by the time I ordered, it was sold out.
-Ron

i would also like to add that when i went to checkout i still had tyler durden in my shopping cart so i had to update it or else i would;ve payed 1,300 +.... so wtf zuno

Same here bro! I quickly removed it and filled out my info again. If your in that the order screen your figure should be reserved. Im so tight something has to be done!!!

how is this possible i have it in my shopping cart but theres an insufficent amount.

So I'm confused. I thought I bought 1 but when I went to do the checkout it said insufficient quantity. Does that mean I screwed myself out?

I got screwed Zuno please help me. I added to cart and none of my information was put in the in rainmans site even though I was logged in. I then renetered my info and checked out and it said insuffucient quantity. Please tell me you can help me Im freaking shaking man!!!!:monkey2

Same bro? What's the deal?

You have to delete the items which you are already ordered in your cart.

Or it was already sold out before you check out although you put the item in your cart.

Thanks,

I cleared my shopping cart, as I know that would happen. Due to my past experience of ordering the full set, and the clothes+ head set a few days later.

Sorry to hear that guys, I think there must be someone who bought more than 1...

congrats to those who got it :)

I think a bunch of us got screwed over this

Totally screwed! My info had to be refilled out and even then the lines had no names next to them i had to keep highlighting the page to see what to fill in each line. I cant beliee this man. Im so highly upset if you cant tell. I pray Zuno can help us returning customers that got screwed by the site.:banghead:banghead:banghead

thats a bunch of ____. so the system allows you to put items in the cart without any reserve what so ever. my address was gone so i had to click a checkmark that was hard to see cause whoever coded the page had the background and lettering in black. then i had to remove the item i bought last time also... its complete garbage.

Sorry to hear that guys, I think there must be someone who bought more than 1...

I hope we don't see 1 or more go up on ebay next week like last time.

sorry to hear some had problems. This one was really popular. At least there are other sets as a back up.

thats a bunch of ____. so the system allows you to put items in the cart without any reserve what so ever. my address was gone so i had to click a checkmark that was hard to see cause whoever coded the page had the background and lettering in black. then i had to remove the item i bought last time also... its complete garbage.

Yeah same thing here! I think zuno and rainman owe us an extra on this. Its total bs for returning customers!!!

Guys, chill out... lets just hope someone purchased more than 1 and zuno or rainman cancels their order. Or someone canceled their order.

It happens sometimes.

Back