Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really disappointed.
In my opinion - this is not correct.
There should be a reserve if item is in your cart already.
Imagine like you are shopping in a supermarket with a shopping cart, then some guy appears, grabs all your stuff & runs away with it.
+ The problem is you always have to fill all this adress fields again&again before checkout... It takes some time.
Zuno, let Rainman know that this should be fixed. This is just wrong.

QOTD

theres no justification for that.

it pains me to see to see who wanted miss out because i know damn well that could be me one day too :(

Remember guys, head and outfit sets. DF's look top notch this time around, There is some hope left!

This is my 5th RM figure, third full figure set!

yeah. I totally agree with Ray.

It could be any of us actually, and I think rainman should make a policy on 1 full set per customer, at least for the first 24 hours.

The DF indeed looks awesome :rock

I can't see anything in info chart~ the word in black color~ ha~ so stupid~

Same for me. I had to highlight all the text on the page in order to fill out my order and by the time it was done, I was out of luck.

Very disappointing.

-Ron

Were there really that many more who wanted Ed over Brad?? I remember nothing but happiness last time??

yeah, I suspect that theres some who bought a few to flip.. it just doesnt make sense

the odds for tomorrow is crazy just for the full set of clothes

yeah, like 2 set for the final battle if I remembered:horror

Were there really that many more who wanted Ed over Brad?? I remember nothing but happiness last time??
I think RM kinda killed his brad release a bit. Remember he annouced a v2 brad before the v1 even went up on zuno's ordering page.

so whoever didn't dig what he did with v1 probably sat it out.

with norton its the ultimate figure... no v1 v2 v3 garbage.

there were various gripes about the Fighter sculpt, shirt, etc. Some who sat out last time didn't this time because the Narrator was damn near perfect.

I hope they can work something out for us. Maybe make a few more full sets just not number them or something. Its really unfair. I know I might sound like a crybaby to some but I should have been golden. I was checking out.

I hope they can work something out for us. Maybe make a few more full sets just not number them or something. Its really unfair. I know I might sound like a crybaby to some but I should have been golden. I was checking out.

dude I'm just as disapointed as you are but Zuno's response pretty much summed it up. They don't give a ____. Whoever manages to pay them first gets it even if we did have it in our shopping carts and got screwed. you'll have to settle for the clothing sets.

I hope they can work something out for us. Maybe make a few more full sets just not number them or something. Its really unfair.

that's the kind of idea that sounds unfair to me. :huh

I do hope those that missed it get lucky with the clothing set. :duff

I think RM kinda killed his brad release a bit. Remember he annouced a v2 brad before the v1 even went up on zuno's ordering page.

so whoever didn't dig what he did with v1 probably sat it out.

with norton its the ultimate figure... no v1 v2 v3 garbage.

but even then the server on his site crashed during the PO date right?

It kinda surprises me that this one didnt even crash, but it was gone in less than 30 secs..

but even then the server on his site crashed during the PO date right?

It kinda surprises me that this one didnt even crash, but it was gone in less than 30 secs..

Wonky system last time wonky system this time...

that's the kind of idea that sounds unfair to me. :huh

I hope those that missed it get lucky with the clothing set. :duff

If you think so it wont bother me. I know it wont happen anyway just a suggestion. Like I said if I missed out over a time restraint fine. But I clicked at 1pm and was in checkout mode. Tried to fill out something that should have been there already and then wresteled with the boxes to fill in because they were not labled. I had to keep highlighting the screen just to see what to type. Some kind of compensation would be fair over these snafus.

Zuno, just out of curiosity, how well did this one end, compared to v1 tyler?

as far as I remembered, after done checking out the order on the v1 tyler, and I tried refreshing the page, theres still quite a few more of the full sets.

This one is just insane :horror

The last person ordered successfully at 1:00pm.
It means it was sold out in a minute.
I guess it took 1~2 seconds... :horror

Rainman just wanted to say A BIG THANK YOU for you guys.

If you think so it wont bother me. I know it wont happen anyway just a suggestion. Like I said if I missed out over a time restraint fine. But I clicked at 1pm and was in checkout mode. Tried to fill out something that should have been there already and then wresteled with the boxes to fill in because they were not labled. I had to keep highlighting the screen just to see what to type. Some kind of compensation would be fair over these snafus.
yeah that happened to me too. no use being a broken record. it's not like Zuno even took any of what we said in last half hour into consideration all he did was blast a big splash of the clothing sets being sold tommorrow... now I'm not a rocket scientist but thats him saying better luck next time.

I dont think thats gonna happen, since rainman isnt goin to make a few more full sets just because some people missed out on it. :huh

like what I suggested to gatackFC:

If I were you, I'll just grab both clothing set+ head now, and hold it for the time being. And keep an eye on ebay, as soon as the full set is out, grab those, and sell those clothing set + heads then.

That way you are at least insured to own and not lose out.

dude I'm just as disapointed as you are but Zuno's response pretty much summed it up. They don't give a ____. Whoever manages to pay them first gets it even if we did have it in our shopping carts and got screwed. you'll have to settle for the clothing sets.

not pay them, but completes the check out actually and get a confirmation email.

Back