Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking of crumblefish he emailed me asking if I was interested in getting a clint cause he has another full set....

i gotta say in order to keep these things fair rainman's checkout system needs to improve.

-for starters only 1 per customer

-fix the background and font

-automatically clear cart after purchase have been made.

there isn't exactly a walmart selection on his site. I don't browse my shopping cart on a regular basis ... so I wouldn't have known that there was a wonky shopping cart system.... you know whats ____ed up though? I didn't have this problem last time I bought Tuco and went for Tyler... so what the flying ____...?

shop_preorder_narrator_02.jpg

It begins tomorrow... :banana

https://www.e-ureka.com/shop

Thanks,

That's the good news guys, I know it's devastating not to get one but at least there are many sets RM is putting out, with 2 versions everyone's almost gauronteed to get a Norton of some kind. I know its not the same... :(

Sorry to hear about the guys that missed out :( See... who was saying Norton would not be popular?? Its his MOST popular yet!

I feel your pain guys, sorry to hear about that!

Thanks again though to Zuno and RM for offering this up. Can't wait to get mine it will be the shining centerpiece of my FC collection!

Dude its one thing to know you lost out for being late. And abother to know you got screwed over the website bs. It hurts man!

sorry to hear that buddy, I feel you, but I keep an eye open, it might get relisted :eek:

speaking of crumblefish he emailed me asking if I was interested in getting a clint cause he has another full set....

i gotta say in order to keep these things fair rainman's checkout system needs to improve.

-for starters only 1 per customer

-fix the background and font

-automatically clear cart after purchase have been made.

there isn't exactly a walmart selection on his site. I don't browse my shopping cart on a regular basis ... so I wouldn't have known that there was a wonky shopping cart system.... you know whats ____ed up though? I didn't have this problem last time I bought Tuco and went for Tyler... so what the flying ____...?

I think thats the one that crumblefish initially shill bid up to $3K. hes trying to sell it to the highest 'real' bidder.

If it really went up for $3K, and he had another one, i doubt that he'd offer you, he'll just list em up on the bay again :huh

you could get the clothes and head sets, if you missed this one, bro. Sorry to hear that..

Ec said norton was boring yet he grabbed a full set right away. lmao what a hypocrite.

if i remember correctly tyler's sell out took waaay longer

Ec said norton was boring yet he grabbed a full set right away. lmao what a hypocrite.

if i remember correctly tyler's sell out took waaay longer

I don't see the need to attack other members just cause your mad you didn't get one.. very uncalled for

sorry to hear that buddy, I feel you, but I keep an eye open, it might get relisted :eek:

you could get the clothes and head sets, if you missed this one, bro. Sorry to hear that..

i know my options.... hell ill be down to get both clothing set its just that... its going to pretty hard to get both.

Glad to hear about all that got it. But Im totally devestated man. This site snafu really got me feeling like it wasnt my fault that I missed out ya know. Why were the boxes not labled to fill out? Why did I have to fill em out again if I was already logged in? If i was on a checkout page my figure should have been in the quue. I really would like some answers on this. Its not really fair.

I don't see the need to attack other members just cause your mad you didn't get one.. very uncalled for

im not attacking him. he did infact say he would skim out on norton because he was bland boring and just another figure in a suit.

Why do you insist on calling people names and being a jerk when you don't get your way? :rolleyes:

And Rainman conquered the potential "boring man in suit" problem just fine by going with the scruffy businessman look, swapable heads and producing both costumes.

got mine too! this will mark my second limited set, and 4th rainman figure. can't wait!

this'll be my 3rd rainman fig, and 2nd full set!

i know my options.... hell ill be down to get both clothing set its just that... its going to pretty hard to get both.

If I were you, I'll just grab both clothing set+ head now, and hold it for the time being. And keep an eye on ebay, as soon as the full set is out, grab those, and sell those clothing set + heads then.

That way you are at least insured to own and not lose out.

i got a warning for attacking this guy dont go there please hes not worth it! hes known for his attitude on many forums

hey you were the doubter all along. im just responding to ray when he asked who said norton wouldn't sell well... my answer: it was you.

Sorry to hear about the guys that missed out :( See... who was saying Norton would not be popular?? Its his MOST popular yet!

Zuno, just out of curiosity, how well did this one end, compared to v1 tyler?

as far as I remembered, after done checking out the order on the v1 tyler, and I tried refreshing the page, theres still quite a few more of the full sets.

This one is just insane :horror

it pains me to see to see who wanted miss out because i know damn well that could be me one day too :(

Remember guys, head and outfit sets. DF's look top notch this time around, There is some hope left!

This is my 5th RM figure, third full figure set!

I'm really disappointed.
In my opinion - this is not correct.
There should be a reserve if item is in your cart already.
Imagine like you are shopping in a supermarket with a shopping cart, then some guy appears, grabs all your stuff & runs away with it.
+ The problem is you always have to fill all this adress fields again&again before checkout... It takes some time.
Zuno, let Rainman know that this should be fixed. This is just wrong.

Back