Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also to make a him leaner and slimmer than Tyler's torso as well as increasing the number of items in the set.

and I agree some sacrifices have to be made for articulation just as range of articulation sacrifices are made for aesthetics. Getting the right balance can be tricky.

anybody let me have rainmans paypal addy plz?

can you plz help Zuno i need to pay for my norton gear thanks mate

Last edited:
my bank account can certainly wait. :rolleyes:

don't be so eager. :nono

I said see, not pay :lol

I hope that rainman wont just take the existing headsculpt of v1 and change it with shorter hair and just add mustache and a goatee though...

That said, I remembered that the reason rainman considered a v2 tyler was that he didnt have enough time to make those red shades. And that the v2 tyler will come with the red shades.

But now that he decided to make the finale scene tyler, that comes with the oakley mars shades, whats goin on with the red shades :banghead

patience....

and I'm sure Rainman will rework Pitt 2 as he did VanCleef 2.

I really wanna see the proto he's working on.

Im just worried cause both norton is the same sculpt; just reworked a bit. And considering the latest trend with reuse of sculpts like the v2 connor and the mark 3 BD, one cant help but feel a bit worried :lol

Hes the only one that we yet have to see, as we have seen norton and marla since last year... and the v2 tyler was the first to be announced...:rolleyes: I cant wait to see how he'll look next to marla, both wearing those pimpin' mink coat!

Last edited:
I said see, not pay :lol

I hope that rainman wont just take the existing headsculpt of v1 and change it with shorter hair and just add mustache and a goatee though...

That said, I remembered that the reason rainman considered a v2 tyler was that he didnt have enough time to make those red shades. And that the v2 tyler will come with the red shades.

But now that he decided to make the finale scene tyler, that comes with the oakley mars shades, whats goin on with the red shades :banghead

good to know ending scene tyler is coming awesome

I thought zuno said a ways back that Tyler 2 will come with his own shades and RM would offer the reds on their own?

yes, but nothing concrete so far. The red shades was supposed to come out during the PO of norton, but there hasnt been any pics of updates bout it yet, so right now we can only wait and speculate :huh

the v2 tyler wont come with the red jacket, but the fur mink coat, and orange netted jersey.

Back