Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well yeah but on the same note meat loaf is shorter than norton but he was standing on a box during the movie... I think Norton is protrayed as a small puny guy in both the book and thee film.

for those who missed out on the complete box set any ideas for the gun?

alright rainman! bring on marla! i want to buy her so you can move on and make bounty hunter blondie!

Are we bonding finally Gatack :lol

Here is the gun

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=52

Yes i think your right but its not really accurate, slim it is then for me

Picture006.jpg

that looks so good, he definitely nailed this one,
i don't think there's any point in me making one at all anymore,:eek:

Did you get yours today??? Because my tracking no was

EM991378307KR

at least that's what was associated with my order. I hope he just mixed up and it's you because im having a heart attack right now!!

can you give it a check Deckard?

Did you get yours today??? Because my tracking no was

EM991378307KR

at least that's what was associated with my order. I hope he just mixed up and it's you because im having a heart attack right now!!

can you give it a check Deckard?

Hey yea, mine arrived today, you may have gotten the wrong tracking, let me go check.

that looks so good, he definitely nailed this one,
i don't think there's any point in me making one at all anymore,:eek:

would like to see what you come up you nailed durden so why not try your take on norton

Ok well this is a HUGE relief. I think he probably just sent me your tracking number with my order and mine is something else. I followed it to JFK, all is great (im in NY, NY) then all of a sudden i see NJ and signed by a guy that's not me!!

I'm PMing Zuno hopefully he'll help me... thanks for checking Deckard!

Hopefully... Weird though that you got it before Me in NJ as JFK is closer to me perhaps he mailed it to my brother in Canada as ours were shipped together... Im sure Zuno can shed some light... sould habe probably went to Santa but this was under Zuno's time and I trust him.

last time everyone got their tyler before me and im in the great white just like ray's bro.... weird.

So who's got both Tyler and Ed? I want pics of them fighting. :monkey5

toylovers have both of them, awesome pics btw guys!

for those who missed out on the complete box set any ideas for the gun?

alright rainman! bring on marla! i want to buy her so you can move on and make bounty hunter blondie!

I think elvis or ray mentioned a pretty good alternative for the gun in the other thread, or a few pages back.

And I think the next figure is the v2 finale tyler, before marla! :rock cant wait for that!

Back