Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a package in Belgium customs for almost 2 months and cost me $200 in taxes to get it out.

grabbed the slims todsay put together my set 2 norton and wow... great choice with the slim body looks great for norton.

i got it at toys2's store front. Eric had two more caucasian slim bodies and i grabbed them both.

"Customs retention reason : Invoice missing"

What the?

:horror Like I said, Belgian customs = giant donkeyballs :lol

I experienced the same thing a while ago with my HT Blade. Sometimes they check if the seller added an invoice to the package to verify some data. If he didn't... I'm afraid you won't be getting the package any day soon :banghead

What they'll probably do know is contact you (by letter) asking you to send them an invoice, or if you don't have one, fill in a standard form or something. You'll also get one hell of a bill with that nice letter. :duh

Then it's waiting again till they processed the invoice and send your package... sigh.

hi all,
I'm Santa Jack.
We already shipped all order about Narrator 1999 at last week.
You'll be received it until this weekend.

about [Narrato 1999]Head&Outfit Set1
this set without socks in original. we made socks for ending ver cloth. so, not include outfit1. we took a picture with socks by mistake.
sorry for confusing.

about brad pitt sunglasses.
we did best try to making sunglasses. although we spent many times and samples, we didn't find making manufacturer. because, parts are very sharp and fragile.

about Next project
Maybe It will gary oldman from leon.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the glasses.

Gary Oldman from Hot Toys and now Rainman? Sounds cool. Can't wait to see it.

Back